Monday, October 4, 2010

LET GOD BE GOD

Dear One,
I said through Jesus that whatever you bind on earth is bound in heaven and whatever you loose on earth is loosed in heaven.
Binding and loosing are relevant to either limiting Me to be Myself in all situations or your freeing Me to be Myself in all situations.
Letting Me be Your Father without binding Me with your human limitations takes insight and revelation because religion has taught you that I can only perform My miracles within certain parameters regardless of the magnificence of My power.
Men limited Me under the old covenant to the laws that I gave through Moses, which I only gave to protect the people from their spiritual enemies, who were the devil and his demons.
Then I came to earth in human form, in Jesus, and I was constantly acting outside of the parameters of the laws in order to show that I do not want to be limited to the behavioral expectations of men.
Then under My new and last covenant with men, the covenant of Sonship through the Holy Spirit, men began limiting My power only to ministers and pastors. My personal words and abilities were kept from the rest of My children, thus limiting me. Those limitations caused My power to be bound from the earth, thus binding Me in heaven from the lives of My children who need My power in their lives.
You must recognize My ability to perform miracles and healings and to give dispensation of truth through My personal words to every one of my children. I have even given My powerful prayer language to every one of My children who recognizes their need for My abilities and power which go beyond human powers and abilities. Yet men are blinded to the activities which loose Me from human bindings and cause Me to have full reign in their lives.
There are spiritual works and spiritual insights and spiritual activities going on around you all the time. You have no knowledge of My constant activities in your behalf to perfect everything in your life and the lives of your children.
Practice the obedient acts of loosing My powers and abilities to work in your behalf by faith in me, by praying in My Spirit-led prayers, and by walking in love and keeping peace with all men. Those actions on your behalf loose Me to work in your behalf in the earth.
I am not alone. I have more angelic helpers than your human mind can even imagine. Don't bind us from working in your behalf by limiting us to religious laws or practices. We want to bless you in every area.
Love, God
Matthew 16:19; Matthew 18:18; Ephesians 3:20

No comments: