Wednesday, October 20, 2010

NO LIMITS


Dear One,
You limit yourself when you limit Me. You limit yourself to mediocrity, to insufficiency, to want, to need and to unfulfilled desires.
When you limit Me, then your prayers cannot be answered because you have bound Me, you have shut Me off from your life and your earthly domain so that I cannot answer your prayers.
If you have doctrines of religion which say that I only speak a certain way or act a certain way, or that I follow a certain religious form, then you have limited Me. Your limited expectations of Me are binding to your health, your prosperity and your peace.
An adoring child thinks his or her dad can do anything. I really can.
I said that I can do exceedingly abundantly above all you can think or imagine, according to the power that is in you. When the power in your is belief, then I can and will do more than you can imagine.
Love, God
Ephesians 3:2

bottom photo from: http://www.fairfox.cc/


top photo: Chris Ogden

No comments: