Saturday, October 23, 2010

GIVE IT ALL TO GOD


Dear One,

With every negative thought and occurrence you must decide if you will give it enough importance to allow it to upset your peace of mind, your harmony with Me and your peace with all creation.
When you do allow that to happen, then you give that situation or the person behind the situation lordship over your life. You make that person or that situation more important than Me and my peace, My joy, My love, My faith, My wisdom and knowledge when you allow strife in your thought life. Actually, the truth is that there is something behind the situation called the spirit of strife and you allow it to bind My abilities to work in the situation because of your refusal to give everything up to me.
Again I say to you to give it up. Let Me handle the situation and the people involved in the situation so that the perfect result will be accomplished. I never do things part way unless you refuse to completely give up some part of the situation to Me.
I repeat over and over again to you, give it all up to Me. Don't hold onto any part of it that is in strife with anyone.
Love, God
Ephesians 3:20; Psalm 37:1-9; Isaiah 59:1 & 2

No comments: