Thursday, October 21, 2010

DISCOURAGEMENT


Dear One,
Avoid discouragement like you would a plague, because it is a plague from the bowels of hell.
The spirit of discouragement will rob you of all courage, all honor, all faith, all tenacity, all human drive that allows you to prevail in fights against the enemy. That is why he brings discouragement to your mind, to render you hopeless and helpless.
Discouragement will tell you that I cannot do anything in the situation. It will tell you that everything is hopeless. It will bring fear and all manner of depression and oppression to your mind.
Girding up the loins of your mind is the first step toward getting out of discouragement and into faith and courage.
You can discourage the devil's spirit of discouragement by speaking My powerful words, by speaking My promises, My statutes, My ordinances relating to the situation. Tell it that, "My Father will do abundantly more than I can think or imagine, according to the power that is in Me. That power is God's Holy Spirit."
That's what I mean by fighting the good fight of faith, regaining ascendancy over the devil and his lies.

Love, God
Ephesians 3:20; Matthew 4:1-12; Jude 20

No comments: