Saturday, October 16, 2010

INSTRUCTION MANUAL AND PRIVATE TUTOR


Dear One,
The written word in My instruction manual called the Bible is called the logos. The written words without revelation of the Holy Spirit become religious laws accompanied by rigidity, condemnation, guilt and judgment.
The written words, the logos, depend upon the teaching of the Spirit of Truth, My Holy Spirit, for revelation. Then they become rhema, alive, active and powerful.
The rhema, the revealed words, depend upon the logos, the written words, for confirmation. Without confirmation, there is no sound basis for Truth.
The written word, the Bible, is the home schooling instruction book.
The Holy Spirit is the home schooling teacher who uses the instruction book as His basis for teaching you.
Remember your first science teacher in school who would never explain the lessons in your fourth grade book, he only told you to refer to the book when you asked him questions. You never learned science from him because he didn't teach, he only gave you a printed book and told you to read it.
Likewise, when men use only My instruction book without the personal and individual explanations of the Holy Spirit, who is the teacher, they become confused, divided and judgmental.
The Word can only become flesh in you when it is taught by My Spirit of Truth. I said that He would lead you into all truth. Yet, men refuse to accept Him and His ministry in their lives because of fear.
I said I would not leave you comfortless, that I would come to you and make my abode in you. So My comfort comes to you when you invite My teacher, My Holy Spirit, to live in you and teach you. Then My revelation becomes a day by day, minute by minute experience, thrilling you with My private tutoring lessons for you.
You should respect the written word. But, also, you must love and prize your private tutor, My Holy Spirit, who will explain the written words to you and reveal them to you, removing the blinders from your eyes.
Jesus called the Holy Spirit the Promise of the Father. Appreciate, honor and revere His ministry in your life. He takes all of My words and explains them to you.
You have a private tutor inside of you now. He's your best friend, your teacher, your counselor, your advocate, your intercessor, your helper, your strengthener and your standby.
Don' t limit yourself to the instruction book by refusing to listen to the brilliance of the Teacher. If you do, you will become judgmental, condemning and guilt-ridden. You will be like the dog behind the fence who barks all the time.
Religious laws bind My children. My Holy Spirit brings liberty to My children..
Love, God
John 16:7-15; Acts 1:3-5; Galatians 4:3-7; II Corinthians 3:17

No comments: