Thursday, October 14, 2010

CITIZENS OF GOD'S KINGDOM

Dear One,
Don't ever forget about the spiritual dimension, the heavenly realm where your true citizenship resides. It is the national country of your spirit.
When events happen in the earth that are alarming, uncomfortable, fearful or discouraging to you, instantly remember that you are a citizen of a more powerful nation, the Kingdom of God, which will never be shaken, never be disturbed, never be altered in its power and ability to change events in the earth.
The spiritual nation of your true origin in which your citizenship is recorded is permanent, unmovable and so powerful that nothing negative in the earth can withstand its restorative powers.
Everything in the earth is temporary because everything is constantly subject to powerful changes originating from the heavenly dimension when My words are spoken and applied with force to a bad situation.
I said that I would shake that which can be shaken, which are negative earthly situations and circumstances created by your spiritual enemy. Then what cannot be shaken, which are things that I instituted and perfected from My dimension, will remain.
My Holy Spirit words prayed from your mouth will change everything that is not perfect in your life, and My words will begin with changing you and then changing situations connected to you.
I am as interested and eager as you for success in every area of your life and the lives of all My children. I have a vested interest because you are My child, a loved and treasured member of My family, and I am obligated because of My love for you to guarantee success in your temporary earthly life.
I've given you the way to participate in the renovation of your life. I said if you will pray in the Spirit and be led by My Spirit, then everything will work together for your good. By praying in the Spirit you allow the working forces of My kingdom to change earthly circumstances. By being led by My Spirit you bring My wisdom and knowledge into your life which will change people and situations. My love and your faith will change anything and everything from bad to good.
My kingdom came to earth when Jesus rose from the dead and sent My Holy Spirit into the earth to live in all men who would receive Him. There is no power in the earth that equals what I have accomplished through those events.
Don't look to things that are temporary to change bad to good. Look to eternal things which always change bad to good.
Love, God
II Corinthians 4:18; Hebrews: 9:14; Hebrews 12:1; Ephesians 2:19-22

No comments: