Monday, October 25, 2010

HILLS AND VALLEYS


Dear One,

On any adventuresome journey you pass over hills and through valleys. The two different terrains cause the trip to be varied, to be more beautiful and adventuresome than merely boring flat land.
There is a thumbprint to every spiritual journey which reveals that all of My wisdom and knowledge are available to you in the form of solutions to each problem you will encounter in your spiritual journeys. The thing is, you must always seek my wisdom and knowledge of how to travel every particular road because they've all been traveled many times before by other people and My solutions were instigated by many of them. You will receive My insight into the problems along the way, and the solutions to those problems will come with My wisdom and knowledge.
Discouragement does not come when you travel over hills and through valleys on car trips, so it must not be allowed to reign when you travel through spiritual hills and valleys in your earthly travels. Just appreciate the beauty that is there while you travel and know that you will be through the valleys eventually.
Even when you travel by car, when you are in the valleys you can see the tops of the hills and you know that you will arrive there in a short matter of time.
Spiritual journeys have the same scenario, you can see the tops of the hills where you will have freedom from the problems in the valleys. Keep your eyes on the tops of the hills.
A wise man wrote, "I will lift up my eyes unto the hills, from whence comes My help. My help comes from the Lord which made heaven and earth."
Another man wrote, "Turn your eyes upon Jesus. Look full in His wonderful face. And the things of earth will grow strangely dim in the light of His glory and grace."
Jesus said, "Come unto Me all you who labour and are heavy laden and I will give you rest."
There are solutions to every problem because they are all common to men.
Love, God
Psalm 121; Psalm 23; I Corinthians 10:13
photo from www.pixdaus.com

No comments: