Tuesday, October 26, 2010

GOD HURTS FOR HIS CHILDREN

Dear One,
When your children or grandchildren are hurt, you feel their hurt and you also have heartaches because of their pain. You would do anything humanly possible to relieve their pain and to heal their hurts.
You must appreciate the fact that I feel your pain and the pain of all of My children. I desire to do anything and everything to alleviate the pain and I go to great lengths to heal the hurts. I have made My healing ability manifested in the earth through doctors, through medicine, through herbs, through diet and exercise, and when they fail then I make My supernatural healing power available to My children through the Holy Spirit to heal their hurts and relieve their pain, no matter what kind is needed.
I rush to provide healing in any way that My children can accept it because I grieve for them in their pain. I never withhold healing for your emotional problems, your physical problems, your mental problems or your spiritual problems. I am always there eager to heal when you request My assistance.
There is always a perfect way to heal every problem, whether through wisdom that I have given to the medical community or through My spiritual power available through My Holy Spirit.
Seek My healing and you will find it. I heal every kind of physical, mental, spiritual or emotional disease that affects My children.

Love, God
I Corinthians 12:7-10; Matthew 4:24; Matthew 11:28; Mark 11:22-24.

No comments: