Tuesday, October 19, 2010

WISDOM BRINGS BLESSINGS


Dear One,
Wisdom always bring favor. The whole world sought audiences with Solomon to hear from him the wisdom which I put in his heart.
Solomon surprised the kings of the earth with the extent of his wisdom. One queen even told him that all of the servants of Solomon were happy because they stood before him and heard his wisdom. She said that his wisdom exceeded his fame. She blessed Me because of the wisdom of Solomon. She brought great amounts of gold, precious stones and spices. Likewise, many other kings brought wealth to Solomon just to hear his wisdom. The wealth of Solomon surpassed all the kings of the earth in riches and wisdom. All the earth sought the presence of Solomon to hear his wisdom which had I put in his heart.
Remember that all Solomon ever asked of Me was My wisdom, which I gave to him.
When the Holy Spirit enters the lives of My children, one of the gifts that accompanies Him is the gift of wisdom and knowledge. So My wisdom is available to all of My children.
I even said that wisdom cries aloud in the street for all to receive.
You should study the benefits of receiving My wisdom.
LOVE, God
I Kings 10; Proverbs 1; John 14 and 16

No comments: