Wednesday, October 27, 2010

GOD'S AUTHORITY IN THE EARTH


Dear One,

When I said that, "I give you power to tread on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy, and that nothing shall by any means hurt you," I mean that you would have complete authority over all renegade, rebellious demons who torment, entice, defeat, deceive, accuse, tempt, rob and kill My children.
When I said that you would cast our demons in My name I meant that you would have complete authority over all demonic activity in your life and the lives of other people.
The first step in exerting your authority is that you must realized that all evil comes from the devil and his demons, and then you must realize that flesh and blood are never the problem. In other words, people are not the problem; demonic activity is the problem
The second step in exerting your authority is that you realize that it is not your human power that has authority over the enemy, it's My authority in you given to you in the name of Jesus, and the power is in the person of the Holy Spirit.
The third step is that you must know that the devil and his demons know who you are and they cringe at the mention of My name and the power of My Spirit that is in you.
Then you have all the truth related to using your authority and your power in the person of the Holy Spirit who lives in you.
If a robber entered your house and started taking things that belong to you, you would arrest him and turn him over to the civil authorities.
When robbers enter your spiritual house and start robbing you or someone else, then you can arrest them, cast them out into the abyss, and then my angels will see that they get their proper judgment which I instigated from the beginning of the world.
Since you have dominion in the earth you have the right to arrest them. Since you have the power and authority of the Holy Spirit in you, you have the right to cast out, capture and banish all demonic activity from your domain.
There are earthly policemen who turn a blind eye to offenders, letting them off completely free because of laziness required to capture them, arrest them and incarcerate them. Don't be that kind of spiritual man who turns a blind eye to spiritual offenders and lets them go completely free because of your laziness or your spiritual ignorance.
Somebody has to take authority over the enemies that are harassing My children. When you know who you are and the power of My authority in you, then you can do what I asked you to do, cast out your demonic enemies and bring freedom to yourself and others.

Love, God
Luke 10:19 & 20; Matthew 10:1; Matthew 12:28; Matthew 13:49 and 50;
photo from: wwwrealdiablog.typepad.com

No comments: