Wednesday, October 13, 2010

GOD'S WORDS PRUNE THE TREE


Dear One,
Jesus spoke so eloquently about the value of My words. Not only did He say that they are spirit and life, but He said that you are cleansed by the words that I speak. He said that a tree is pruned of its dead, diseased limbs by the words that I speak, and then it bears much fruit.
I will teach you about the habits, thoughts, behaviors or attitudes that need to be pruned from your life so that you will be healthy and successful in all areas, living a life of peace, joy, love and faith. That's what Jesus meant when He said that My words prune the tree of its dead, damaged limbs.
My words are life to your spirit and life to your flesh because they bring healing to your mind and body. Then My abundant life is available to you when you are lightened and freed of the diseased parts. The negative habits, thoughts, behaviors and attitudes suck the life out of you.
My words bring life and health to you, restoring your soul, body and spirit.
Love, God
John 6:63; John 15:1-11; Romans 8:6

No comments: