Sunday, October 10, 2010

Don't Ask Why; Ask How.

Dear One,
"Why" things happen are rarely important, but there are learning methods. Don't seek to know "why" something happened, but seek to know how things occur and that wisdom and knowledge will help you avoid the dangers of life which bring curses upon yourself and your family.
The "hows" are unveiled when I reveal the spiritual activity going on behind the scenes in the spiritual dimension which affect the natural occurrences in the earth.
"Why" questions are rooted in confusion, but "how" questions are rooted in trust and confidence in Me, knowing that I will answer your questions with My wisdom and knowledge which always will satisfy you and cause you to understand and correct any injurious attitude, speech or action which interferes with the smooth distribution of My benefits and blessings into your life.
"Why" questions like, "Why did this happen to me," are counterproductive. "How" questions are productive because they ask Me to incorporate My wisdom and knowledge in My teachings to you about spiritual entities, spiritual activities and spiritual insights. I will explain every integral part of "how" to you so that you can avoid the same problems in the future.
Job's friends tried to explain to him "why" curses came upon him, and they only answered with earthly knowledge in every explanation. They never gave him the truth. When Job came to Me and trusted Me to give him instructions on "how" to get out of the curses and he trusted Me to show him "how" he brought such horrible curses upon him, which was by his living in fear, then I was able to show him "how" to be restored to the place where My blessings could overtake him again.
So remember that "why" is not important, but "how" is important because I explain "how" you got into the problems and "how" to get out of them.
When you ask me "how" you are tapping into My wisdom and knowledge. When you ask me "why" you are insinuating that I am punishing you. I never punish you. I only rescue you from the clutches of the devil.
I love to explain spiritual truths and spiritual mechanics to My children. That wisdom and knowledge saves them from calamities down the road. When My children understand spiritual mechanics, then they are endued with power from on high and refuse to participate in their own failures in the future.
Love, God
Job 38:1-3; Job 42: 1-6; Job 10:12; John 14:16-17; John 14:25&26

No comments: