Thursday, December 19, 2013

CELEBRATE PEACE

Dear One, When wars end between nations, people celebrate the end of the war and celebrate freedom from the effects of war. You celebrate your freedom from the curses of the law, which are the curses brought from satan because he takes advantage of religious laws that I gave to protect My children from the works of the devil, identifying them for what they are. On the cross Jesus became a curse for the sins of all My children, so you can celebrate the end of guilt and condemnation from disobeying religious laws. Jesus paid the price for your misdeeds so that you won't have to. All sins, transgressions, iniquities, mistakes and misdeeds are forgiven and obliterated from any records in heaven because of Jesus. If there is no record, then they didn't happen. That is reason to celebrate. Celebrate freedom from the works of the devil every day. Celebrate freedom from condemnation and guilt every day. Celebrate the power of My Holy Spirit that I give to you which gives you authority to defeat evil in your life. Celebrate that you are My child, washed clean. Celebrating what I have done for you is more reason to rejoice than the combined celebrations at the ends of every war ever fought. You are set free from the works of the devil and your celebrations are eternal. Celebrating during good times and bad times is accompanied by celebrations in My heaven because My angels always rejoice at the freedom of My children. Love, God Galatians 3:13-14; Isaiah 38:19-21; Matthew 2:10-12; Matthew 5:11-12; Matthew 18:12-14; Luke 1:46-47; Luke 10:20-22.

No comments: