Monday, December 2, 2013

NEW AND FINAL COMMANDMENT

Dear One
When there is love emanating from you, all of your needs are easily met because where love is present I am present. Love covers all the law is what Jesus said. He said that all of the religious laws culminate in love because if you do all things out of My nature of love, you have followed all the religious laws that I gave to a nation. Those laws ended when love came into the world in the person of My son through whom I showed My love by having the final sacrifice culminate in His death and resurrection. The indwelling of My Holy Spirit into your life made you My child with the nature of love inside of you. When you emanate My family characteristics of love and peace, then the benefits of being My child will flood into your life. That's why Jesus said to love your neighbor as yourself, so that those love actions will produce and invite My love actions towards you. He taught again and again about seed sowing and harvest. I said that you will receive what you give, pressed down and running over will men give to you. Love always begets love. Strife always begets strife and every evil work. I said if you sow to the flesh with its strife, jealousy, division, anger and like spirits, you will reap destruction. I said if you sow to the Spirit you will reap the fruit of the Spirit in your life of love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy, faith and patience because there are no laws against those attributes. When you sow thoughts, attitudes and actions of love, you reap from My life and My kingdom the highest quality of life available to men. I called it the abundant life. Sometimes love actions take practice because of the war between the flesh and the Spirit. Always choose the actions of the Spirit. The results are a life of love and peace. Love, God Romans 13:8-14; Matthew 5:21-26; Matthew 5:38-48; Matthew 7:1-12; Proverbs 10:11-12; John 13:34-36; Ephesians 2:13-22; Ephesians 3;14-20.

No comments: