Sunday, December 29, 2013

LOVE MAKES THE WORLD GO AROUND

Dear One, A wise man once wrote that love makes the world go around. He had great insight into the spiritual dimension without knowing it.

If My love was to be rejected by every human being in the world, the world would catapult into the heavens. It would never return to its proper axis. Tides would not exist, so water would flood the earth and drown all living matter. There would be no air to breathe because there would be no oxygen. Evil beings who have been kept in abseyance by the power of My love in the earth would have free access to the earth and conquer it for their own pleasure. Those are the reasons why I encourage My children to love one another, to let love be the controlling emotion in all affairs with people and to love Me with all of their hearts, souls and minds, so that the world that I created for you will continue in its orchestrated movements, just like I designed it. Since I am Love, all things work perfectly in the atmosphere of love. You have observed it yourself, that where love exists there is peace and joy. Where there is strife, fear and hatred, there is disarray and every evil work. Those observations should encourage you to let love be your motivating thoughts, attitudes and actions in all situations. You preserve the existence of the earth that I loved so much that I sent My Son to save when you spread love around in every situation. Love cancels out all evil works from other people and love preserves your earth. Not only does love preserve your earth, love changes people from hopeless to faith-filled, from sowers of strife to sowers of love, from sowers of turmoil to sowers of peace. If you want to restore the earth to its first state of perfection, then you should act as My children, sowing seeds of peace and love in every situation. If you want to destroy the earth, then you will sow seeds of strife, jealousy, judgment, hatred and intolerance. Do not buy into the gospel of hatred that is taught and has been taught for years. It is the antichrist spirit. You are children of Love. Act like it. I said that the peacemakers are blessed and called My children. If you sow seeds of intolerance and judgment, you are acting like the children of disobedience, of which the devil is the father. I said that love will heal everything. My love has given you the power of the Holy Spirit to heal and restore the earth. Don't abandon My commission to love everyone by choosing to return to evil ways. You will contribute to your own destruction if you do. Love does make the world go around and continue to go around. Love, God Genesis 1:26-31; John 13:34-35; John 3:16-17; Ephesians 2:14-19; Romans 5:5-11; Romans 8:38; II Corinthians 13:11; Ephesians 5:2; II Timothy 1:7.

No comments: