Saturday, December 14, 2013

FEAR BLINDS YOU TO TRUTH

Dear One,
  There are additional ways that cause the light in you to become darkness. One is for you to succumb to the spirit of fear. I said that there is no fear in love and that perfect love casts out fear. I said that I did not give you a spirit of fear but of power, of love and a sound mind. When you have a spirit of fear of death, you are kept in lifelong bondage to fear. When you place yourself under religious laws which bring fear of punishment, you place a veil in your life from heaven to earth which blocks Me and My loving heavenly family from ministering to you because when fear is present love has to leave. Fear causes you to replace the veil between heaven and earth that Jesus died to remove. Fear is the opposite of peace. Fear is grounded in the belief that you are to be punished for disobeying Me. When you begin to know Me intimately, you know that I do not punish My children. Your spiritual enemy, the devil, punishes you by encouraging you to fall for his temptations and reap his punishment. Jesus died so that you would not have to pay for disobedience. That is the reason He took upon himself the sins of the whole world. Therefore, there is no fear in love because love casts out all fear. Love, God I John 2:5-11; I John 4:7-21; II Timothy 1:7; John 3:16-17.
Photo of our children Christmas pasts...... Nice time of the year for reflecting great memories along with God's messages.     

No comments: