Sunday, December 8, 2013

POWER SOURCES

Dear One,
Be sure and stay connected to the proper power source for the effective transference of all elements of your inheritance from Me. Peace for your mind is the greatest element that is transferred through My Holy Spirit to you. Remember that He is your only real power source from Me. Jesus told His disciples to wait for My promise and they would receive power from Me. Peace for your mind refuses thoughts of confusion, fear, unbelief, dissension, strife, dissatisfaction and depression. My inatruction to My children to keep their minds stayed on Me so that you will have perfect peace is the best way. The reason for that is that you are connected to My power source, My Holy Spirit, when you are fixated on My blessings, My promises, My miracles in your life, My inheritance, My truth and My wisdom. My power is transferred from Me to you when the cords of My Holy Spirit are firmly connected to you without any interference. There are things which happen to pull out the power cord from your end, the earth. They are the works of the evil being, the one who caused disconnection of the original man and woman from walking and talking with Me in the Garden. You can refuse to listen to his thoughts of unbelief, anger, strife, division, dissension, jealousy, envy, condemnation and guilt. Refuse his thoughts, like Jesus did, and you will stay connected to Me through My power source of My Holy Spirit. I never disconnect My children from Me and My power source. Only you can allow the devil to replace My words of faith, joy, love, goodness, kindness, mercy, faith and patience from Me with his words of fear and strife. If you do, begin to turn from listening to his words, and reject anything that is not of love. Then reconnect with My promises and My Holy Spirit led prayers in the Spirit and you are easily restored to My power source, My Spirit. Love, God II Timothy 1:7-9; Galatians 5:22; Ephesians 3:17-23; Ephesians 3:14-20; Isaiah 26:3-4; Acts 1:1-8; Acts 2:1-4.

No comments: