Wednesday, December 4, 2013

FAMILY RELATIONSHIPS

Dear One,
The relationships in earthly families are replicas of the relationships in My family. The love and respect shown to everyone in your family are reflections of the love and respect shown in My family to all people. The tutoring and life lessons shared in your family with your children are representatives of the tutoring and life lessons that I teach through My Holy Spirit in you. The advice and admonitions that you give to your children to help them succeed in life are mirrors of the teachings, leadings and guidance that I do through My Holy Spirit in you which are given to ensure that you have a joyful, prosperous life in the earth. The wisdom that you impart to your children are part of the truths that I reveal to you. Wisdom is truth that frees a person from guilt, condemnation, false teachings and emotional burdens. Wisdom reveals the truths necessary to live at peace with all people. Yes, your family is a reflection of My family. Is there fear and anger that is motivating the actions of your family? If so, then your family is reflecting the attributes of your spiritual enemy, the father of fear and lies. Is there love flowing from your family to others? If so, then your family is adequately reflecting My attributes which validate the lives of others, giving them value and joy. Families provide stability. My family provides stability and steadfastness to all people, just like I do. Let your light so shine before people that they will glorify Me as your Father. Love, God II Timothy 1:7; Ephesians 2:2-10; Colossians 3:5-17; John 3:5-8; Romans 8:16-17; Galatians 4:29-31; Galatians 5:1; I John 5:6-8; Galatians 5:22; Matthew 5:16.
Photo from:  Sojourner Family Peace Center Print Advertisement by Cramer-Krasselt  

No comments: