Sunday, December 15, 2013

CONSTITUTION AND BYLAWS

Dear One, You can never use logic with a demonic spirit. Jesus couldn't and neither can you. You have to use your spiritual constitution and bylaws of My New Covenant with My children from My Instruction Book. My New Covenant is the covenant of love which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. Demonic spirits only understand the stability of your constitution and bylaws. Jesus demonstrated that truth when He was tempted by the devil and He stopped the temptations of the devil by speaking portions of the Old Covenant which was in effect at the time, before the resurrection and institution of the New Covenant. The devil had to flee when Jesus stood His ground and spoke pertinent bylaws which pertained to the temptations. You can completely stop the power of any temptations by quoting the New Testament constitution and bylaw truths which pertain to the temptation. The temptations have to cease and desist. The results is that after the devil leaves, My angels come and minister to you just like they did with Jesus. Demonic spirits which speak fear to your mind all understand that My power in you is stronger than their power. When you speak positively about My promises to you and My power which is resident in you, the demons have to exit the premises. They can't stand the pounding sound in their ears because y0u have spoken confidently about your relationship with Me. Speaking about your confidence in Me and My promises is the best way to guarantee the exit of the devil from your life and stop the thoughts of temptation. Love, God Matthew 4:1-11; John 13:35; I John 4:18-21; Ephesiand 2:15-22; II John 1:5-8; James 4:7-17; Matthew 16:23-26; John 3:16-17.

Photo of my Christmas home 2011.    

No comments: