Tuesday, December 17, 2013

RETAINING THE LIGHT

Dear One, Refusing to return evil for evil done to you is another way to retain My light in you rather than letting darkness overcome the light.
When you do not return evil for evil done to you, it results in your keeping My peace with all people and sowing peace in the world. I said that you are called to peace. Blessing those who curse you and praying for them is spiritually productive because you continue to be surrounded by My cloud of witnesses whom I send to bless you. When you bless those who curse you, you have sown seeds of blessings and you will be blessed yourself. When you return curses done to you, you allow My spiritual enemies to surround you and do their destructive ministries in your life. Then My light is overcome with darkness because you have loved the darkness instead of light. Returning to Me and rejecting the evil thoughts, attitudes and actions of cursing others with negative, destructive words will restore you to the light, but be cautious because the seeds you sowed in cursing others will return to you in other ways. I can reverse the effects of the curses, but My ability to do that often requires prayers prayed in My Holy Spirit from your end and very often righting things with those people whom you cursed if it has been apparent to them. Righting a wrong takes reuniting with Me and rejecting the negative actions you sowed. Repentance is not done merely with words; repentance is action. When you bless others instead of cursing them, you reap benefits from My kingdom of love because love covers all sins. The robbers of My light in you are not always obvious to you. If they were, you would never succumb to the temptations. Just remember that the robbers are always negative thoughts, words, attitudes and actions which divert you from My light. My spirit of discernment in you will alert you to light robbers. Love, God Matthew 4:16-17; Matthew 5;14-16; Matthew 6:22-24; Matthew 17:1-10; Luke 1:74-79; Luke 11:34-36.           

No comments: