Sunday, December 22, 2013

PRAY FOR AUTHORITIES

Dear One, Instead of being against leaders of a country, a state or an organization, you should be like I asked you to be, a prayer warrior, praying for wisdom for the leaders so that you will live in peace. The usual behavior of My children is to talk against and work against their leaders, cursing themselves with all manner of evil works because I said that if you judge you will be judged. Your opinions regarding the leaders may be diametrically opposed to My assessment of the leaders. My objectives are to always bring peace. You often forget that I did not send My Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. So when you condemn, judge and opposed a leader, you are doing the opposite of what I asked you to do which is to pray for those in authority over you so that you will live a peaceful life. When you sow strife-filled seeds against a leader, you sow strife-filled seeds against yourself because of the seeds sown. When you pray for your leaders, you also pray for yourself. I said to pray for one another so that you will be healed. When you pray against someone, you are praying against yourself, bringing things into your life that you surely do not desire. Look at the lives of Peter, Paul, Joseph and Daniel who were imprisoned. Paul and Peter prayed and were supernaturally released. Joseph and Daniel both prospered under the reigns of their captors and prospered abundantlly because they knew how to listen to Me and interpret dreams. They were men of prayer, not men of complaints and murmuring. Also remember that the children of Israel who were released from bondage of Egypt did not enter the promised land because of griping and murmuring from unbelief. I have saved all people who turn to Me and ask for deliverance from their troubles. Those who only condemn, gripe, moan and murmur in unbelief are condemned by their own words. I said that it is not what goes into the mouth of a person that defiles him, but it's what comes out of his mouth that condemns him. I said by your words you are justified and by your words you are condemned. I created the world with words and you, as My child, create by your words, creating either good or evil. Learn this lesson well. When you are against anyone, you are against yourself. Let all of your words save rather than condemn. You are My emissaries in the world. Only speak encouraging words that save people. Love, God I Timothy 2:1-6; Acts 12:5-11; Acts 16:19-34; Genesis 41:37-43; Daniel 6:1-5; 6:25-28;Hebrews 12:12-17; I Corinthians 10:7-13; Matthew 15;10-11; Matthew 12:37.

No comments: