Wednesday, December 11, 2013

WALK ON BY

Dear One, Love is definitely the greatest thing in the world. My love for you will overcome and cover over and overlook every action caused by the devil, every sin, every iniquity, every trespass, every temper tantrum, every mistake and every vengeful act. My love overcomes and covers over and overlooks every activity caused by the devil's methods to bring devastation caused by actions which bring division and strife into your life. My antidote of love will erase the actions. I not only forgive, I erase the incidents which cause evil to prevail in your life. In My eyes, they never happened. They are erased, blotted out, nonexistent and clean. When My kingdom came to earth in the person of the Holy Spirit to those who would receive Him, Jesus told His disciples that whose sins they forgive would be forgiven and whose sins they retained would be retained. So I have given to My Children the power to forgive sins which have been done to you, against you, and ones which don't have anything to do with you. You have the power of My love to forgive sins. That is divine love, to forgive someone who has wronged you. But I said that love doesn't even take into account a wrong suffered. Love releases the person from the judgment caused by the acts and doesn't hold any grudges. Love in you does for others what I do for you, forgive, release, blot out and declare clean the effects of wrongs done to you. Jesus lived My love in the earth by forgiving the people who wronged Him, persecuted Him and crucified Him. He wanted there to be no record of their wrongs so He forgave them. He graciously forgave His enemies. He did to others what I do for all mankind, forgive them. The people who sow strife and discord among families and friends need your complete and full love and forgiveness because they don't know the harm which is done in the spiritual diminsion from their actions. Very often, they think they are completely innocent of any wrongdoing. You don't have to closely fraternize with those who sow strife. Just forgive them and do what I've told you to do, just "Walk on by." Do not engage in controversy which leads to every evil work. Walk on by it without comment and without engaging in the emotional drama caused by controversy. If you want peace in your life, constantly avoid strife, controversy and division. They are the robbers of peace and love. Love, God Matthew 5:21-26; Matthew 5:38-48; Matthew 6:12-15; Matthew 7:1-6; Matthew 7:24-28;Romans 13:8-11; I Corinthians 13:4-7.

No comments: