Saturday, December 7, 2013

SELF JUDGMENT

Dear One, Be cautious that you do not succumb to the spirit of judgment, judging other people who do not have the same power of My Holy Spirit that you have received as a free gift. You didn't earn His entry into your life. You only chose to receive My love and power through My Spirit. Do not fall for the destructive trick of judging the spiritually less powerful of My children. Their minds have been blinded, just like your mind once was blinded. The powerless person does not have the same Spirit of Truth and revelation that you have received, so he or she cannot proclaim truth as taught by My Spirit and he or she cannot be led by My Spirit and walk in My Spirit. When you judge a person for having a spiritually darkened mind, you are judging yourself because you were once led by the same spirit of spiritual ignorance which has no power to do good. You only graciously engage in My power of My Spirit because of My gift to you, not of your own doing. Instead of judging a person who is without the wisdom and revelation of My Spirit, you must have mercy for him or her and pray for the person to receive a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Me, that the eyes of the person's understanding might be enlightened so that he or she will know the hope to which they have been called, that they might know what are the riches of their glorious inheritance in the saints and to know the immeasurable greatness of My power in you who do believe, according to the workings of the great and mighty works of Christ when I raised Him from the dead. Don't forget what Jesus said when He taught that when you judge others you are judging yourself because you once participated in the same trespass as they did, whether overtly or inwardly. Both are equal. My mercy extends to both. Your mercy will restore you to righteous thinking. Love, God Ephesians 1:16-23; Romans 12:19-21; Ephesians 2:8-10; Matthew 7:1-6; Romans 2:1-4; I Corinthians 1:31-32; I John 2:27.

No comments: