Thursday, December 5, 2013

FATHER OF LIES

Dear One,
There are families that portray and reflect the family of the father of lies with characteristics of abuse, domination, strife, anger, contention, cruelty, judging, control, controversy, selfishness and like actions. The influence of their evil spiritual father are reflected in the family dynamics of some earthly families because of generational curses and lack of having a relationship with Me. Unfortunately, there are members of My family who reflect the same negative and injurious characteristics who have My life inside of them but who have bought into the spirit of religion and its abuses rather than believing Me and My attributes of love. I can cleanse and purify every person of the abusive spirits promulgated by the father of evil. The mission of the father of evil is to pollute My children and tempt them to act out of his abusive characteristics rather than showing the fruit of My spirit in which all characteristics culminate in love. Jesus died to restore to every person and every family the character of Our family through making Me their Loving Father. Jesus not only died to save every individual from the works of the devil, but He died to save every family from the works of the devil because I created families to be a reflection of My family. Jesus died to save families, too. So many curses of the devil in the lives of people come from family curses in the form of demonic characteristics passed down in generations from parents to children. Salvation is available to every individual and every family. Teach it and preach it. Love, God John 3:16-17; I John 3:7-10; Galatians 5:16-22; Luke 13:24; Hebrews 3:11-19; John 8:43-47; Matthew 22:37-40; Romans 5:5-11; John 1:5-10.
Photo is my family:  But any family photo could have been used.  

No comments: