Friday, December 13, 2013

LIGHTS ILLUMINATE

Dear One, I said to be careful lest the light in you become darkness. That can happen so easily. The quickest way for the light in you to become darkness is for you to become judgmental and critical, judging others by religious laws which were given to a nation but which were null and void with the coming of My Holy Spirit into the earth to live in My children. The way to stay in the light is to do what Jesus said to do, to love your neighbor as yourself. When you are motivated by love, you stay in My light and you live in My light. Jesus said that all the commandments are capsuled in loving your neighbor as yourself. Jesus said to the Pharisees and Sadduces that they burdened people with more and more religious laws instead of freeing them from the laws that bind them to guilt and condemnation. When you judge by religious laws, you add burdens to people by fulfilling the demonic ministry of judgment rather than fulfilling the ministry of love which I desire and which comes from My nature. The ministry of judgment in which My children often engage will bind them to judgment. So not only do you judge others, but you are judged by the same spirit with which you judge others. Then the light goes out in you and you no longer walk in My light. My light promotes forgiveness and mercy, not judgment and strife. You know when you begin to walk in darkness because the light has been extinguished and you have lost peace and love for all people. Darkness grows and you bccome cut off from My power source. Use love as your gauge, your measurement. If some thought, attitude or action is not of love, then reject it and send it packing to hell. Treasure the light that is in you and do not let doctrine, debates, religious laws or anything else rob you of your love and peace. You are the light of the world. Love, God John 8:12-20; John 11:8-10; John 12:35-50;Ephesians 5:6-21; I John 1:7-10; John 1:4-14 John 3:16-21; John 12:46- Photo from Sapphires Moonbeam

No comments: