Monday, December 30, 2013

ELEMENTARY AND RUDIMENTARY LESSONS

Dear One, I didn't send my Son into the world to be against any of My children. I only sent Him into the world to destroy the works of the devil. All of My instructions to My children through Jesus were to pray for your enemies, to do good to those who spitefully use you. I instructed My children to bless the ones who curse you and to turn the other cheek if someone strikes you on your one cheek. I instructed My children to obey the governing authorities and to pray for them so that you will live in peace. I instructed My children that if someone asks for your coat that you give him your cloak, also. You know how to depend upon Me for your sustenance and your clothing. Other people may not. None of those instructions even remotely refer to fighting against or talking against or railing against anyone. They refer to acts of love for everyone and refusing to obey negative and opposing emotions which are the areas of your mind where the devil works in your life with his temptations. My instructions through Jesus were for your benefit, to keep you from joining with your spiritual enemy, the devil, who is the instigator of all opposition, of all wars, of all disagreements and of all strife. I instructed My children that where there is strife there is every evil work, every spirit of the devil at work. You do not want to get into his territory by joining him in opposition to anyone because you invite every evil spirit to minister to you and your family if you do. As yet, My children are ignorant of the works of the devil. Many of My children are blinded by the devil himself by his temptations to oppose other people. They think they are protecting My name when all the time they are promoting the works of the devil by engaging in opposition to other people. My name is maligned by the thoughts, attitudes and actions of My own children who persist in opposing, fighting against and cursing others. My rudimentary teachings through Jesus are ignored and often disobeyed because of politics and religious rhetoric. Often it is time to go back to the elementary teachings of My Son who died so that there would be peace on earth. Do good to others, turn the other cheek if you are struck, bless those who curse you, do good to those who spitefully use you and do not return evil for evil done to you. Pray for your leaders and those in authority over you. Then you will lead a peaceful life. Love, God Matthew 5; Matthew 6; Matthew 7; I Corinthians 13:1-7.

No comments: