Sunday, December 1, 2013

CLOUD OF WITNESSES

Dear One, I called the separation between heaven and earth a veil. Paul said you look through a glass dimly into the heavens. He said you are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses and then he named the participants in that group, the saints who have been made perfect, angels, the first born who were raised from the dead, Jesus, the blood of Jesus who is My Holy Spirit, and Me. We are in a dimension surrounding you and we delight in working blessings into your life. Those descriptions should convince you that My efforts in your behalf are a moment by moment part of your life, eager and willing to answer every prayer, every want, every need and every desire. I even use dreams and visions from My mind which I put into your mind to help you in numerous ways, as prophesies, as strategies, as revelations, as faith builders, as helping tools to enable you to more easily bring the things of My heavenly family into your life. The key to My promises being brought into fruition in your life lies in the activities going on in our mind that are either in unity with My blessings or contrary to My blessings, whether you have chosen blessings or curses, whether you are thinking of things which are pure and of a good report or whether you are thinking of things which are fearful and filled with strife. You summon into your life the workings of either good or evil by your thoughts, your attitudes and your actions. I said that two can't walk together unless they agree. When your motivations in life are against My character and My love, then it is impossible for Me and My cloud of witnesses to work in your behalf because if your motivations are fear, strife, anger and like spirits, you have summoned evil spirits to work in your life and they have blocked Me from the delivery of My blessings into your life. That is why Jesus taught so explicitly about attitudes of forgiveness and love, because He was eager to teach My children how to guarantee that they would receive My inheritance which He purchased for you. My Holy Spirit though Peter and Paul taught the same thing, to reject the workings of evil so that you will inherit the things of My kingdom. Faith always works by love. My Spirit spoke through Paul that even if you have faith to move mountains and don't have love, you will attain nothing. Yes, he said nothing. So the greatest thing is love. Work with all of Us who are around you in the spiritual dimension by walking in love. The abundant life is yours in the earth when you walk in love. Love, God Hebrews 12:1-3; Hebrews 12:22-24; Hebrews 13:1-2; II Corinthians 3:14-17; Matthew 5:1-10; Matthew 5:21-30: Matthew 5:38-48: Galatians 5:19-26; Luke 11:20-23.

No comments: