Tuesday, December 3, 2013

CRIPPLING FEAR

Dear One, Of whom should you be afraid of? NOBODY and NOTHING. Fear is a weapon of your enemy. I said that I have not given you a spirit of fear. I said I have given you a spirit of power, OF love and OF a sound mind. Confusion and fear do not come from Me. They come to the earth from hell, from the kingdom of lies. Confusion and fear come to take away your sound mind, which is your peace. If they can take away your sound mind, they can steal your peace, steal your power and steal your love. So do not let the devil take away your peace, which is the spirit of a sound mind. The devil tried to take away My power and My love from Jesus but He knew how to combate the devil, which was by speaking the words of My covenant with Him, which are My spiritually legal and binding promises. The devil had no choice but to retreat because Jesus knew His Sonship and His rights as My son. You should follow the example of Jesus by knowing your rights as My child. Then when fear tries to consume your mind, you can quote My promises and cause the spirit of fear to flee. Then My angels will come to minister to you and for you, just like they did with Jesus. Put a safety vault around your mind by knowing the spiritual constitution and bylaws of My kingdom of love which you inherited when you chose to become My child. They are found in My Instruction Book, which includes My Bill of Rights for My children. Fear and confusion have to leave when you proclaim your legal rights as My child. Stand up and declare your rights and fear will be banished. Love, God Matthew 4: 1-11; Matthew 14:27; Matthew 17:7; Matthew 11:7; Acts 18:9-10; Psalm 3:6; Psalm 27:1-6; Psalm 56:11; Psalm 91; II Timothy 1:7.
Photo from: www.blogher.com     

No comments: