Wednesday, December 18, 2013

IDENTIFY THE TEMPTER


Dear One, Please remember that all of My admonitions to My children have been to keep them from succumbing to evil temptations and then having to suffer the effects from the evil.
  You coach your children on how to avoid the consequences of evil acts, which is to not give in to the temptations of the devil to think evil thoughts, develop evil attitudes or do evil deeds. Of course I give the same loving instructions to My children in an endeavor to guide them into leading My abundant life, full of love, joy and peace. I gave examples in My Instruction Book on how to avoid evil, how to refuse the subtle pull toward doing acts which will curse you because they are sent from the devil to do that very thing, entice you to injure yourself or others in some way. I not only give advice on avoiding dangerous and unwise physical actions like adultery, promiscuity, killing and robbing others, but also how to avoid dangerous and unwise thoughts, attitudes and actions which also bring curses upon you like judging others, holding grudges, lustful thinking, anger, strife and dissension. Those cause as many problems in your life as obvious acts of violence and killings. So it must be obvious to you that every instruction, every admonition, every commandment that I have ever given to My children is to protect them from the evil one whose object is to destroy them. The evil one uses temptations to lure you into thinking his thoughts or doing his acts, and then he punishes you by bringing death or destruction to you and your family. When you have a thought that might be injurious to yourself or others, immediately recognize that the thought comes from hell to turn My light into darkness in you. That is the thief that comes to rob, kill and destroy. I said many times that I have not given you a spirit of fear but of love, power and a sound mind. Any thought that is not a loving thought should be recognized as coming from hell and that it's sent from hell to make your life a living hell. Refuse the temptations and you will stay in the light, reaping life abundantly. Love, God John 3:16-17; I John 3:17-21; Matthew 4:1-11; Matthew 22:34-40; Luke 20:20-40; I Corinthians 10:9-13; Galatians 6:1-10; James 1:13-17.

No comments: