Thursday, December 10, 2015

BLESSED, FORTUNATE AND TO BE DESIRED


Dear One,
     Jesus spoke for Me in the earth besides dying and being resurrected to save the entire world.  His words were My words and His works were My works.  He said that He only said what He heard Me say and He only did what He saw me do.  If you believe that proclamation by Him, then you must also take His advice and do what He proclaimed were My thoughts, attitudes, words and actions in the world in order for you to successfully inherit My blessings while in the earth that I gave to people at the beginning. To be blessed is to be fortunate and to have what is desired.
    When Jesus taught His first teaching He taught on attitudes and the benefits to having My attitudes in the world.  (Matthew 5:1-11) He said that if you take His advice and follow His advice that you will be blessed in all that you do.  Then He described those attitudes, one of which is to be a peacemaker.  He even said that the peacemakers are known as My children.  He didn't say that those who call themselves by My name are called My children.  He said that those who make peace with others are called My children.  Remember that He is called the Prince of Peace.  He is the Prince of Peace, and I am the King of Peace. (Isaiah 5:6-7) That means that My children who make peace with everyone, every friend, every enemy,  all who are of other religions, people of other countries, nationalities and cultures and people who are of different political persuasions, making peace with everybody, they are called My children in the heavens.  He even said that it's easy to love and be at peace with friends, but it's the ones who love and make peace with their enemies who are the ones  called My children by My heavenly hosts and by Myself.  BLESSED ARE THE PEACEMAKERS FOR THEY WILL BE CALLED MY CHILDREN.
     Later Jesus said that there are people who cast out demons and heal the sick in My name who will not enter into My kingdom benefits while in the earth. (Matthew 7:21-22) Discerning by what He previously taught, He was meaning that those who are not peacemakers but still who do mighty works in My name will not enter into My blessings.  Those who sow strife and discord in the world, whether they call themselves by My name or not, will never inherit My promises that come from being at peace with everyone.   BLESSED ARE THE PEACEMAKERS FOR THEY WILL BE CALLED MY CHILDREN. (Matthew 5:9)
     Jesus only spoke My words, yet My children refuse to take My advice given through Him. They believe their politicians, their unwise preachers, their uninformed teachers and people who teach and preach the ways of the evil one instead of My ways.  Yet, they call themselves by My name.  They are born of My Spirit, yet they are led by the devil's voice of conflict in their flesh. They oppose everyone they call unbelievers but they don't believe My words or they would follow them. They are lambs led to the slaughter, even though they call themselves by My name.  They love to oppose others, strike back at others who strike them, hold religious and political grudges and arm themselves with weapons in order to defeat flesh and blood, people made in My image.  They forget what they do to the least of My children they do to Me.  They do the opposite from what I advised in order to be blessed, and they expect to be blessed just because they call themselves by My name.  Their attitudes and actions defy their allegiance.  They remain cursed instead of blessed and wonder why.  (Romans 13:12-14)   
    All the while it is a simple truth that the peacemakers are blessed and are called My children.  Strife, conflict, opposition, division and dissension are of your enemy, the devil, yet My children promote those actions and thus exempt themselves from My blessings.  The peacemakers are called My children and put themselves in the distributions channels where My blessings flow to them while in the earth. I want all people to be blessed.  Jesus died for it.  Yet, it is the ones who do My will who become blessed because they take My advice, not because I pick and choose who will be blessed.  It's the peacemakers who are called My children because they do My will and they become blessed as a result.  They sow peace and inherit peace.  They sow love and inherit love.  They sow mercy and inherit mercy. BLESSED ARE THE PEACEMAKERS FOR THEY SHALL BE CALLED MY CHILDREN. (Matthew 7:21-27)
    If you want to be blessed and receive all of your inheritance that is reserved for you, then you will follow the prompting of My Holy Spirit and keep peace with everyone. (Galatians 6:9-10) My children who have attitudes of conflict will inherit conflict and destruction but My peacemakers inherit peace and blessings.
    You say you are a follower of Jesus?  If so, then you will follow His advice to be a peacemaker and be called My child.  (Matthew 5:9)
    Your Peaceful Father 
     
        

No comments: