Wednesday, December 2, 2015

VERBAL GLORIFICATION


Dear One,
    My children must identify to themselves whom they are glorifying with their words.  Are they glorifying the works of evil or are they glorifying My good works in the earth?
    When My children speak regularly about the evil that is causing their emotions to be unstable, they are glorifying the works of the devil.  In order to eventually see the answers to their prayers, what is necessary is that they glorify My works by speaking My promise relating to the situation, speaking their confidence in Me, speaking the good things that are not yet evident as though they already were manifested.  That is what Abraham, the father of faith, did.  He believed what I promised and his confession of it was what brought it into being. His belief and confession of My promise is what allowed Me to carry out My promise because he was speaking confidence in Me instead of confidence in the works of the devil which were already evident in his life.
    Conversely, the same is true about the kingdom of evil.  When My children refer to the devil's works in their lives, they are glorifying evil works and giving more power to those evil works.  In fact, they multiply evil works in their lives, bringing more and more curses into being.  Whose works you glorify by your thoughts, attitudes and words is whose works you are inviting to do more works in your life.   That is the principle behind My praise of Abraham when I wrote through My Holy Spirit that he spoke the things that were not as though they were.  I even said that he did not faint at My promise but was confident until the promise became reality. (Galatians 6:8-9)
     I coached you to lift your drooping hands and strengthen your week knees and make straight the path for your feet and strive for peace so that you will not fail to obtain My promises that come to you from My grace.  I told you not to let a root of bitterness enter into you and defile you which, has happened to many of My children when problems enter into their lives.  Instead of being determined to speak My promises, declaring their confidence in Me, they become bitter at the circumstances and start glorifying the works of evil by speaking about them instead of speaking their confidence in Me.   It is still the choice between good and evil.  You have the choice whether to glorify My works or glorify the works of the devil. 
    When you are determined that you will inherit My promises, as I promised, and you will only speak words of faith, you will inherit even more wonders than those for which you prayed.
    In which kingdom does your confidence lie, My kingdom of good or the kingdom of evil?
    I said to choose to believe, speak and glorify My works you will inherit My  promises, but if you choose to believe and glorify the works of evil, you will experience destruction.
    You can believe every one of My promises.  I said them and I will do them.  It hings on your belief in Me your belief in the evil that presents itself in your life.
    Choose My ways and live. Choose to speak only about My mighty works instead of the destructive works of tribulation in your life.  Glorify Me and My works and you will obtain the promises.
    Your Father Who Always Works in Your Behalf
              

No comments: