Friday, December 4, 2015

LIMITED AUTHORITY AND DOMINION

LIMITED DOMINION
Dear One,
     After I created the earth and gave dominion over it to people, the only limited dominion I gave them was authority over other people.  Because of the free will that I gave to all people when I created Adam, who the first human creation, every person has the right to make his or her own decision, make his or her own choices.  No person has dominion over another person.  I do not even have dominion over My children. (Genesis 1:26-31)
     However, when My children come to Me for My advice, My wisdom, My insight and My help. then I am able to enter into their lives and perform My miraculous works.  Not until then do I have the authority to exert My will upon them.  Through the spiritual being of My Holy Spirit in their lives I have the equipment and means by which to intervene and communicate My own will so they will not be left comfortless, without the necessary instructions and guidance to lead a successful and happy life.  But, still, My children must come to Me before I can legally enter the situation and offer My help. (Matthew 11:28-30)
     My children believe that I am sovereign in the earth.  That is not true.  Think about it, if that were true I would not allow any sin, trespasses, no wars, no injuries, no sickness and no conflict.  Because of My gift of free will to My children at creation,  I cannot usurp the authority of individuals in their lives to make their own choices.  I did not want puppets when I created people.  I wanted human beings created in My own image with free will as well as intellect and emotions.   Because of My own limited dominion in the lives of My children at the beginning, the first man followed the temptations of an alien spirit, the devil, and obeyed him instead of taking My advice and refusing to follow his evil temptation.  That was the beginning of the choice between good and evil, blessings and curses. (Genesis 2:15-17)
     When My children want to exert dominion over other people, it is not from My prompting.  It is from the evil alien spirit who invaded the earth at the permission of the first man, Adam.  I gave people authority over every living creature and every growing thing except other humans.  So when dominion and control of others is sought, it is from hell, not from Me in My heaven.  What one person does to another person in hatred, anger, disgust, conflict, strife, dissension, vengeance and other acts of control, they are doing those things in obedience to the devil, who is the spirit of anti-Christ, tempting them to take dominion over others, which is not what I commissioned them to do at creation.  Taking control over the life of another person is not Godly but it is demonic. (Galatians 5:19-21)
     Some men try to dominate their wives and some wives try to dominate their husbands.  Some parents dominate their children instead of guiding them and teaching them.  Some children try to dominate their parents by rebelling against them.  Some people cruelly dominate their domestic animals instead of treasuring them as companions.  Some bosses dominate their workers by requring more of them than is humanly possible, making slaves of them.  Some politicians and religious leaders dominate their followers by fear and negative rhetoric.  All of those attitudes and actions are contrary to My commission at the beginning when I told the first man to have authority over the earth and all of its animals and birds and oceanic creatures.  I did not give them permission to dominate and control other humans.  I do not have control, so why would it be My will for you to dominate others?  Every human has a free will to make his own choices and I cannot override that commission made at the beginning.  HOWEVER, if My children come to Me for My guidance, wisdom, insight and help in making wise decisions, I am eager and ready to come into every situation to lead and guide My children to effective solutions. (John 16:13-15)
     Godly guidance is not domination and gracious tutoring is not cruel and forced programming.  My guidance and tutoring are given to benefit the person instead of given to force obedience.  All domination that is detrimental to any of My children because of negative thoughts, emotions, attitudes or actions is from hell and not from Me. (Romans 2:4)
     My guidance and tutoring is loving, gentle, insightful, comforting, protective and beneficial to My children.  My guidance heals and brings liberty by freeing people from the clutches of evil and My tutoring benefits My children in every way.  (II Corinthians 3:17)
     I never dominate My children and My children must not yield to the temptation to dominate their own children or others.  I repeat: Guidance is not domination. 
     My ways are always loving, kind, merciful  and good.  If you will make My ways your own ways, you will experience the abundant life that I desire for you.
     Your Father, the Spirit of Truth
      

No comments: