Tuesday, December 15, 2015

THE POWER OF FEAR

Dear One,
    Fear is from hell.
    Fear is the power of the devil with the intent to enslave you to himself.
    Fear can kill you.  Ask any doctor and he or she will confirm it.
    Fear can injure your heart and your organs.
    Fear can cause you to react with perverted emotions which will cause you to injure others.
    Fear can ruin relationships when fear is used to control.
    Fear can pollute families when fear is used to punish children.
    Fear of Me taught by pastors, teachers, preachers and other religious leaders causes My children to shrink from me rather than rush to me to receive My love.  If a religious leader teaches any kind of fear, whether fear of end times, fear of punishment, fear of condemnation, fear of judgment, fear of anything connected with me, that leader is in error and he or she has no revelation of My true character, which is love. My children must run from those false prophets in order to avoid the curses caused by the demon of fear.  (Matthew 7:15-20; Romans 8:15-17)
    I said that I did not give you a spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind. (II Timothy 1:7) In that revelation from My Spirit as given through Paul, I identified fear as a spirit.  Fear is a demonic spirit from hell used by the devil to enslave you to himself and his kingdom of destruction.  Fear is not from Me.  It is from hell.
    A wise man once said, by revelation from Me, that the only thing to fear is fear itself.  He knew the power of fear and what fear can do to My children, kill them, maim them, destroy them, cause them to kill one another, cause them to become reclusive, and cause them to come under the control of others who do not know Me.
   Other people who use fear to control masses of people are politicians who use fear to manipulate My children.  They use fear of your losing control of your money, your rights, your religion, your freedom, your country, your weapons and your reputation of being powerful and in control.  Yet My children adopt their fears and become enslaved to fear rather than free as they promised if you follow them.  Those of My children will not enter into the benefits of My kingdom of love because they have bound themselves to the spirit of fear, initiated by the devil in order to enslave them. They have lost their freedoms to the devil because of fear rather than becoming free, as was promised.
    I am the only Father who can make you free.  I give you the power to become free from the spirit of fear that was introduced into your life by religion and politics, just like it was in the days when Jesus walked the earth.  He told the religious and political leaders that they inherited woes and curses instead of inheriting freedom and love which come only from Me. 
    I give you My love, which is what you seek.  The only place to find unconditional love is in Me because I am Love.  (John 3:16-18; John 5:42; Romans 5:5-8; I John 4:8)
    I said that there is no fear in love because perfect love casts out all fear.
( I John 4:18-21) With a revelation of My love for you and for everyone, you have a sound mind because you do not allow fear to pollute your calm emotions.
     Fear has torment.  My children who are perfected in My love do not listen to fear, do not speak fear, do not yield to fear; but they do cast fear out of their minds when it tries to enter and disturb their peace.
     My true children spread peace in the world.  They do not spread fear and torment.  You know them by the fruit of their mouths.  If you follow religious leaders and political leaders who speak fear, you will lose your benefits of being My child because you have joined with your demonic enemy through fear.
     If you have fear in your life, take My advice and ask My Spirit to reveal to you the height, depth, breadth and length of My love for you and for the whole world.  He delights in revealing My love to My children. 
     When you are rooted and grounded in My love for you, there will be no fear and you will be flooded with My blessings, more than you can dare think or imagine, according to the spirit of My love that is in you.  (Ephesians 3:14-20)
     Your Father of Love  
    

No comments: