Thursday, December 17, 2015

RIVERS OF JOY

  
Dear One,
    My children should always speak rivers of joy in the earth.  Jesus said out of your bellies shall flow rivers of living waters and that He was speaking of the Holy Spirit.  (John 7:38-39) The words of My children need to be words that bring life to people instead of bringing death and destruction to the emotions and lives of others. 
    Negative words bring death.
    Negative words bring destruction.
    Negative words rob others of hope.
    Negative words spread fear because they originate in fear.
    Negative words pollute people and pollute the earth.
    Negative words cause diseases.
    Negative words cause anxiety.
    Negative words cause emotional distress.
    Negative words bring hell into the lives of people instead of bringing life..
    Jesus said that a good, healthy tree cannot grow bad fruit and a bad, diseased tree cannot grow good fruit. He said that you will know them by their fruit.  In other words, you know them by the words that proceed from their mouths. (Matthew 7:17-20)
     Diseased trees grow bitterness, strife, conflict, dissension, hopelessness, defeat, hatred, anger, pride and other ugly, pest eaten fruit. My children who spew forth those corruption words from their mouths will not be able to enter into the blessings of My kingdom while they live in the earth because they have sown seeds into the garden of hell, which is the garden of death and destruction.  I have given that truth many, many times in My Instruction Book and, in addition, My Spirit constantly speaks that truth to My children who have ears to hear. Their destructive, negative thoughts, attitudes and words have made it impossible for those of My children to inherit their blessings.  (Isaiah 59:1-4)  I am constantly speaking My encouraging, loving, living words to them but their negative barriers of strife have blocked My voice from being heard by them.
     Healthy trees grow love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy, patience, faithfulness and self control.  Healthy people who are rooted in My love will speak loving, encouraging, uplifting, hopeful, faith-filled, gracious words which sow seeds into My garden of heaven, the garden of love and blessings.  I wrote over and over again in My Book to My children about the blessings that come from thinking upon, meditating upon, speaking and doing positive, loving actions toward others, emphasizing that when you do as I advised that My blessings will flow to you like the river of joy that flows from  the inner beings of My children who are rooted and grounded in My love, My peace and My joy.
     You know when you have spoken negative words because your gut feeling is that you have cursed other people and yourself with your negative attitudes and words.  When you do spew death-filled words out of your mouth, immediately change your thoughts and attitudes, apologize to the hearers of those words for spreading death instead of life, and begin to only speak words which edify the hearers.  That is called repentance.  Repentance is not falling on the ground prostate before Me with tears and regret.  Repentance is active, changing your ways from evil to good, changing from thinking and speaking negative words which curse others and yourself to only speaking words which will build up My kingdom of love in the world. 
     Rivers of joy proceeding from your mouth will sow seeds into My garden of joy which will produce plants which will, in return, bring joy back into your life.  When you choose to speak joyful words you have chosen to live a joyful life.  (Matthew 12:37)
     In this time of celebration, you should determine to do what My Spirit coaches you to do, let no corrupt communication proceed from your mouth but only speak words that edify the hearer and bring grace to everyone.  (Ephesians 4:29-32)   When you do that, you have chosen blessings over curses.
    Your Father of Blessings

No comments: