Monday, December 14, 2015

PATIENCE PAYS OFF

Dear One,
     It is by faith and patience that you inherit My promises to you. (Hebrews 6:12)
     It is by rejoicing and patience when trials come into your life that you will receive the crown of life, which is receiving your full inheritance that I have stored for you, all the answers to your prayers. (James 1:12)
     It is by letting patience have her full work that you will perfect and entire, wanting nothing. (James 1:4)
     Those promises should convince you that by applying patience to your prayers, rejoicing in faith that I have the solution to all of your problems, continuing in faith for however long it takes, that solutions to your problems will emerge and you will be blessed.
     I also said that all of My promises are yes and amen, so be it.  (I Corinthians 1:20) 
     Your continuing in faith is emphasized by your praying in the Spirit at all times and in all occasions, for it is through your praying in My Spirit that I speak the solutions to all of your problems which have been introduced into your life by the devil who tries your faith and patience. 
      Everything that comes upon you is common to other people.  The devil never has any new afflictions, problems, sins or iniquities,  He tempts My children again and again with the same temptations with which he tempted Jesus.  All of those temptations are to lead My children down the wide path that leads to destruction, whether it be temptations of the flesh, of the emotions, or of the mind.  Because they are only the same trials with individual faces, I have the solutions because I have led My children to succeed in defeating the problems and finding the solutions an infinite number of times.  I not only help you to bear up under the problem with patience, but I give the solutions.(I Corinthians 10:12-13)
     Patience is one of My characteristics, called the fruit of the Holy Spirit.  Patience is resident in you in the person of My Holy Spirit who resides inside of your Spirit and who delivers into your mind My wisdom and knowledge on how to defeat every problem that comes to destroy you and your faith.  When I said to let patience have her full work, I meant that you can reach into your spirit inside of your belly from which the rivers of living waters flow.  You can access My patience and apply it to every situation.  Your flesh is  the only part of you which is impatience.  Your spirit is filled with patience at all time because My Holy Spirit is always patient with you and others, so you must learn to apply My patience to every situation.  If you do, then you will be perfect, lacking in nothing. 
     Do you want that promise fulfilled in your life, that you will be perfect, lacking in nothing?   Then apply the patience of My Holy Spirit to every trying situation in order to allow Me time to work out every element necessary to meet all of your needs, wants and desires.  I am dealing with people who have wills of their own, just like you are.   The difference is that I know all of the intricacies necessary to work My power into every problem and trying situation. Trust Me, be patient, pray in the Spirit, walk in love with everyone, and you will be delighted with My answers to your prayers and solutions to every troubling situation.
     Your Problem Solving Father
 
    

No comments: