Monday, August 15, 2016

INCORPORATING MY KINGDOM INTO KINGDOM LIVING


Dear One,
    We have been talking about the possibilities of having kingdom living in the earth and we have looked at the teachings of Jesus in the parables where he compared the normal sad living conditions of the people with My kingdom living.  We studied the pearl of great price, meaning that after you have found My Holy Spirit and are made a temple of My Spirit that you should shuck everything to which you formerly had complete devotion, those being money, prestige, religious doctrines, political tenets, social entanglements and anything else that demands your 100% allegiance.  We studied that you should leave those kinds of slavery to earthly allegiances and replace them with seeking Me and My kingdom 100% so that you will have kingdom living in the world.  Your return will be either 30, 60 or 100%, depending upon how much you leave behind that is influenced by the devil.
      After you dedicate yourself 100% to Me and My Fatherly wisdom, knowledge, revelation and guidance, I will teach you one-on-one how to incorporate My kingdom into your life so that you will have heaven on earth, as Jesus prayed.  It all begins with your desire that My will be done on earth as it is in heaven. (Matthew 6:10)  That prayer of Jesus that My kingdom would come into the earth was accomplished on the day of Pentecost when My Holy Spirit came to live in My children who invite Him into their lives.  Every one of My children must have their day of Pentecost in order that they have kingdom living in their lives. (II Corinthians 2:7-16)  I must be allowed to come into your life in the person of My Holy Spirit and become Lord of your life, able to do My Fatherly duties in your life, ushering into your life My kingdom living. (II Corinthians 6:16-18; II Corinthians 3:17-18)  It is the culmination of the mystery hidden from the foundations of the world, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory, which equips you to live a glorious life in the earth, blessed with your inheritance from Me.
     The first gift that is evident that I give to My children who seek My Spirit and yield to Him is the gift of My own spiritual language, a language of power. (Acts. 1:1-8; Colossians 1:26-27)  Jude had a revelation of the power of My spiritual language when he wrote that you must build yourself up in faith by praying in the Holy Spirit.  (Jude 20) You charge your spiritual batteries by praying in the Spirit.
     Another result from praying in the Holy Spirit in your prayer closet is that My instructions on how to efficiently answer your prayers are given from the Holy Spirit to the angels.  You learned from the parables that My Holy Spirit is always accompanied by angels.  They are His ways and means workers.  (Ezekiel 10:1-3; Ezekiel 1:13-20; Romans 12:18-21)  My wisdom and instructions on how to bring kingdom living into your life by answering your prayers are given to the angels through your mouth in My spiritual languages, or spiritual tongues.  (Hebrews 1:7)  That is the language with which I created the world.  We work together to bring My kingdom into your life.  It was impossible under the old covenant, but it is guaranteed now that Jesus took the keys of authority back from the devil and gave them to My children in the person of My Holy Spirit.
     Faith works by love.  I said that you are a clanging cymbal if you pray in My spiritual languages but don't have My love for everyone.  I said that if you have faith to move mountains but don't have My love for everyone that you will have nothing. (I Corinthians 13:1-3)  I am love, so where My Spirit lives, Love lives.(I Corinthians 13:4-13)
     If you dedicate yourself to intercessory praying in My Holy Spirit, and if you are led by My Spirit, and if you walk in love for everyone, whatever you ask will be done for you by Me.  All those things will work together for your good.  My purpose is to defeat the works of the devil in your life and to bring kingdom living into your life while you live in the earth as well as when you join Me in heaven. (Romans 8:28)  Remember the spiritual equation: if you walk in the Spirit of love plus play in the Spirit, it equals all things working together for your good.  Walk in the Spirit of love + pray in the Spirit = all things working together for your good.
    Kingdom living is possible and guaranteed while you live in the earth.  Jesus Christ died for it.  You need to appropriate it into your life by following My instructions in the keys to My kingdom.(John 14:12-14)
     Your Gift Giving Father

No comments: