Thursday, August 11, 2016

KINGDOM LIVING - THE SEED BECOMES A TREE


Dear One,
    Another story relating to My Holy Spirit living inside of you which produces kingdom living in the earth is told by Jesus when He told the parable about a grain of mustard seed which a man planted in a field.  Even though it is the smallest of seeds, it is the greatest of all the herbs and it eventually grows into a tree in which birds come and lodge in its branches. (Matthew 13:31-32)
    In this narrative Jesus was talking again about the Holy Spirit being the seed, the person of the Godhead about whom there was the least known to the people at the time, and also sometimes today.  Yet, Jesus said My Spirit is the greatest because Jesus promised later that He would do even greater things than Jesus did when He was in the earth. (John 14:12-14) 
    In the parable it talks about the seed being the greatest among the herbs and that it grows into a tree.  Herbs have medicinal qualities and they season foods, giving them flavor.  Jesus was saying that the Holy Spirit would have great medicinal qualities in the lives of those of My children who invite Him into their lives, that He has the power to cure all human illnesses and troubling circumstances. Plus, He knew that My Spirit would take the words of Jesus and make them palatable to My children, explaining them and revealing them as the truths that set people free. (John 16:12-16)
    The promise of the Holy Spirit growing from a seed into a tree in the lives of My children relates to the tree of life that I put in the Garden of Eden.  (Genesis 3:22-23)  I had to banish Adam and Eve from the Garden because of their fraternizing with the devil, allowing the devil to pollute the earth with evil.  I sent Jesus Christ into the earth to die for the sins of the whole world and make it possible for My Holy Spirit, the tree of life, to live inside of My children and give them My life, My character, My personality and My power to become My children of love in the earth.  My children began to be able to eat of the tree of life for the first time after Jesus rose from the dead and sent My Spirit of Life into those people who invite Him to live inside of them.  Originally Adam and Eve had to be banished from the garden so that they, fraternizing with evil, would not eat of it and have My life inside of them, speaking of the life of My Spirit.  Jesus made it possible with His sacrifice for My children to eat of the tree of life and become trees of life in the earth.
    There is a wonderful truth relating to the birds coming to lodge in the tree's branches. The extra benefit of having My Holy Spirit living inside of you is that you also have angelic servants who always accompany the Holy Spirit and who work along with My Spirit to bring kingdom living to My children.  Earlier, before Jesus performed His ministry in the earth, Ezekiel saw into My heavens and saw that My angels accompany My Holy Spirit every place He goes. (Ezekiel 10:1-5; Ezekiel 1:19-20) The angels are the work force of My Spirit.  More evidence is described when I designed the building of the Ark of the Covenant.  (Exodus 25:21-22)  Also, the writer of Hebrews under My new covenant of love said that the angels are My  servants who serve the inheritors of salvation. ( Hebrews 1:13-14)  When My Spirit brings My supernatural life into you, angels come to serve to you My kingdom living at the command of My Spirit.
     In this parable of the mustard seed, Jesus was painting a picture in the minds of the people of what would happen if they would be obedient and wait for the Holy Spirit, telling them that they would receive the tree of life and that the angels would lodge in the atmosphere around them, willing to obey the commands of My Holy Spirit in meeting the needs, wants and desires of My children as My Spirit reveals My truths to My children.  My kingdom of heaven becomes the source of life to you, giving the abundant spiritual life to the dead areas of your  human life. 
     Jesus painted glorious pictures relating to your being empowered by My Holy Spirit, forsaking all other devotions and clinging to Me as your only Savior.  He said not to depend upon your mate, your children, your friends, your neighbors, your business associates, your church, your political party, your riches or anything else, but only depend upon the wisdom, knowledge, insight and power of My Holy Spirit who wants to grow into the tree of life inside of you.  You cannot depend upon any of those things and depend upon Me also.  If you try to, you will be double minded, receiving nothing.  (James 1:5-8)
      Once you have the seed of My Holy Spirit planted in your life, forsake all other dependencies and lean only on Me, My wisdom, My knowledge, My insight, My power, My angels, and My supernatural, powerful abilities of which there are no other equals.  When you are One with Me, as prayed by Jesus, then you are in for the thrill of your life.  Old things will pass away and everything in your life will be new.
     Your Father of Thrills   
     

No comments: