Friday, August 26, 2016

KINGDOM LIVING - FAITH INCREASED

Dear One,
    The disciples of Jesus asked Him to increase their faith.  My Holy Spirit, the dispenser of faith, had not yet been given to humans because Jesus had not yet died for the sins of the world, so it was impossible for them to have at the time supernatural faith which they eventually received on the day of Pentecost in the upper room.  Yet, Jesus knew that the disciples were in need of faith.  As usual He taught them in a parable, comparing an earthly situation to My kingdom.
    Jesus started the teaching by telling them that if they had the faith of a grain of seed that they could say to a mulberry tree to be pulled up and planted in the sea and it would obey them. (Luke 17:3-4) He was prophesying the coming of My Holy Spirit into their lives with My endless power which would do miraculous things. 
    However, their limited human faith at the time depended upon their obeying religious laws, as He told the rich man earlier.  (Matthew 19:16-22) To explain, Jesus told them the parable of a man who had a servant who plowed the fields and tended sheep and He asked them if that man would tell his servants to come eat at His table immediately or if it was not more proper for the servant to continue with his duties while the man ate and then the servant could come and eat and drink to his or her fill. (Luke 17:7-9)  Jesus told the disciples that the man should not praise the servant for doing what he was told to do.   He was teaching them that they must obey the religious laws that were given at the time, knowing that they were given by Me to alert My children to the works of the devil and given to teach them how to avoid evil.  He was saying that obeying the laws were expected of them but that later more would be given to them to increase their faith.  
    Later, He commanded them to go to Jerusalem and wait for My promise which was the entry of My Holy Spirit into their lives. (Acts 1:1-8)  He said that they would eventually go beyond their religious duties of only doing what the religious laws told them to do. and they would do what Jesus, Himself, would tell them to do.  Their faith would grow from mere ineffectual human faith to super human, supernatural faith given to them by My Holy Spirit.
    He had told them that they must wait for My Holy Spirit to live inside of them, giving them My power to do supernatural things such as resisting the devil, overcoming evil with good, casting demons out of themselves, healing the sick, casting demons into the abyss of which He spoke about the mulberry tree being supernaturally planted in the sea.  He was suggesting that if they would receive My Holy Spirit that they would be able to  speak and pray in spiritual languages, receive wisdom and knowledge from Me to improve their lives and the lives of others, and He was encouraging them about their having much more faith power than they could ever imagine. (John 14:25-26; John 16:7-15)  Until then, until He paid the price for their sins, they needed to be satisfied with doing their duties under religious laws and expect no praise for their obedience. 
   My truths were encrypted within the religious laws and prophesies of the prophets.  In the scene when the disciples asked Jesus to increase their faith, He did not withhold faith from them.  He was merely saying that under the present spiritual conditions at the time that they had all that He could give them to increase their faith, and that was to be loyal to the religious laws.  They would not have believed Him if He had told them the magnificence of the power of My Holy Spirit who was going to be in them later. 
    And, later, when they received My Holy Spirit into their spirits and were baptized in My Holy Spirit, they began to speak and pray in spiritual languages and My words were able to enter the earth again with the power to change people and to change circumstances, uprooting demonic spiritual mulberry bushes and planting them into the spiritual abyss which resulted in freeing My children from  tormenting demons.
     Until the coming of My Holy Spirit into their lives, they were limited in power and Jesus could not even increase their faith, only by telling them to do their duties to the religious laws at the time.  When they were later baptized with My Holy Spirit, My faith was freely given to them because faith is a gift of My Holy Spirit and a fruit of your one-on-one relationship with me.  That is when their faith was increased to an endless degree in them, all as a gift from Me.
    The grain of mustard seed, as spoken by Jesus, is the spiritual seed of My Holy Spirit who grows into the greatest of herbs and into the tree of life. (Matthew 13:31-32; Genesis 3:23-24) 
     My children still ask Me to increase their faith.  Jude gave an effectual way to increase faith.  He said to, "Build up yourself on your most holy faith by praying in My Holy Spirit." (Jude 20)  The Holy Spirit, My seed of life, becomes the tree of life in you, growing in you the fruit of My Holy Spirit which has more seeds which, when planted in the earth, will bring harvests of blessings into your life.
    Your Father of Seed Time and Harvest
                  

No comments: