Wednesday, August 10, 2016

KINGDOM LIVING - THE VALUABLE PEARL

Dear One,
    It takes immovable faith and trust to be willing to sell all that you have and invest all of your money in one pearl that is reputed to be of great value.  That is the story of which Jesus spoke when He said that My Kingdom of heaven is like the merchant who went searching for a valuable pearl whose value would solve all of his problems.  He found one of great value and went and sold everything that He had and bought the pearl. (Matthew 13:45-46)
    The pearl of great value in My family is My Holy Spirit who was the sperm who impregnated Mary, creating My First Born Son in the earth.(Luke 1:31-35).  He is the power that motivated Jesus while he ministered in the earth and raised Him from the dead, making Him the Savior of all.  He is the mystery that was hidden from the foundation of the world, the cure for all of the ills of people that are caused by the devil in the world. (I Corinthians 2:6-10)  It was through Him that I created the world.  (Genesis 1:1-2) It is through Him that I want to heal the whole world.  It was through the power of My Holy Spirit in Jesus that He became the Christ, the victorious One. (Matthew 16:15-17)  It is through Him that I anoint you with the mystery of Christ in you, the hope of living a glorious life. (Colossians 1:27)
    The spiritual pearl of great value is My presence in your life when you become the temple of My Holy Spirit, allowing Me to live in you, motivating you to do My will in the earth so that people will see My works in your life and desire to also be filled with My Spirit.  It is My Holy Spirit who is the Lord of your life when He lives within your own spirit.  (I Corinthians 6:19-20; II Corinthians 3:17-18) It is through My Holy Spirit that your life becomes a life of joy. It is through My Holy Spirit that you are able to love unconditionally.  It is through My Holy Spirit that you are able to forgive your enemies. It is through My Holy Spirit that you are able to have peace and bring peace to the world. It is through My Holy Spirit in you that I am able to show My kindness and goodness to My other children, your enemies included.  It is through My Holy Spirit's patience in you that I am able to answer your prayers and answer your intercessory prayers for others.  (Galatians 5:22-25)
     The key to Kingdom living in the earth is to change all of your devotions from limited earthly wisdom, limited earthly knowledge, limited earthly love, earthly attitudes, earthly thoughts, attitudes and actions and make My unlimited wisdom, My unlimited knowledge and My unlimited love your motivation, always seeking more of Me and My character.
   The only way to accomplish kingdom living is to seek Me one-on-one, desiring to hear My voice before you hear the voices of anyone in the earth.   As you hear My voice, ingesting My wisdom and knowledge, the truths will set you free from dependence on anyone or anything else who is influenced by the devil in their minds. You will be free to soar with the eagles, above all of the troubles in the world. My Spirit will show you how to become victorious!
    First you must seek the Holy Spirit, then drop from your life everything else that requires your undivided devotion.  Also you must decide to receive My Holy Spirit and give Me your complete devotion through Him.  You are in for a life of love, joy, peace, kindness, goodness, mercy and patience.  You will feel loved more than you have ever felt loved.  You will have joy unspeakable and full of glory.  You will have peace that passes understanding.  You will be filled with kindness for others.  You will receive blessings galore because it is My good pleasure to give you My kingdom because you took your devotion away from earthly things and I become your Father, the person of your devotion with solutions to all of your problems. 
    Your pearl waits for you until you make the life changing decision to allow My Holy Spirit to be the Lord of your life.  Glorious things await you.
    Your Gracious Father      
        

No comments: