Sunday, August 7, 2016

INSIGHTS INTO THE KINGDOM OF LOVE

Dear One,
     Jesus took first things first in his teaching.  First He taught you the standards of My family which relate to how to treat other people, with love and kindness just like I do.  He taught about returning good for evil, about refusing to strike back at someone who strikes you, and if someone has something against you, to make peace with him or her before you pray.  He also taught you to do to others exactly the way you want them to do to you before you ask Me for anything.  He said to refuse to judge anyone, to refuse to display piety before people but instead to give alms and pray in secret and I will reward you openly, and for you to refuse to be vengeful but instead to forgive others.  He advised you not to swear falsely or take an oath, also to love your enemies and to do good to them.  He taught you to give more than is required of you, to give to anyone who asks of you and to lend to anyone who asks, plus to beware of the teaching of the scribes, Sadducees and the Pharisees, instead to fast with joy instead of sadness to be seen by others.  He cautioned you about worrying or fretting but instead to trust Me to provide what you need. (Matthew 5, 6, 7)  He taught all of those principles to encourage you to be a doer of My admonitions that I give so that you will be in a position to inherit My blessings that I have for the children in My family.
   Those commands by Jesus were not bribes or efforts to induce Me to give you My blessings.  They are to identify to you that your character must be in the earth just as My character is in heaven so that you will be legally identified to collect the inheritance that I have laid up for you in heaven because you are My child.  The statement My Holy Spirit made is that My kingdom is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. (Romans 14:17)
    This is the joy that you have, that I even gave you My power to enable you to be able to become My character of love in the earth, My standards produced by the Holy Spirit from the inside of you onto the outside.  It is said that My Word became flesh in Jesus.  I want My words to become flesh in you.  My Spirit said it was the mystery that I hid from the foundations of the earth, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. (Colossians 1:27)
    The glory of My kingdom descends on you when you invite My Spirit to live in you and baptize you with My power.  The magnificence of that occurrence is free, given to you by Me, your loving Father.  You become equipped to do the work of Jesus through the power of My Spirit, which is to destroy the works of the devil, to heal the sick, to give sight to the blind, to raise the dead, to free the oppressed, to cast out demons and to comfort the downhearted.  You just need to be willing to submit to My Spirit and He will do the work that is needed.  He does the difficult work; you do the easy part which is to be willing and to submit to His guidance.(John 16:12; Romans 8:14)
      Yes, My kingdom is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.  It's yours already.  You need to ask for My Spirit to live in you and then let Him lead and guide you into the still waters of peace as your cup of joy runs over.  He will teach you to love and to be a peacemaker.(Matthew 5:9 and 16; )  People will see your love and glorify Me. 
      Your Father of the Kingdom of Love

No comments: