Saturday, August 6, 2016

KINGDOM ACTIONS


Dear One,
    Your Big Brother Jesus came to earth to destroy the works of the devil.  (I John 3:8) He said that He came to the earth to bring life to you and to bring it to you more abundantly.  (John 12;47)  The way He saved the world was by destroying the works of the devil by taking on every demon from hell while He was on the cross, then dying for those sins.  He exonerated every human for his or her sins, their yielding to satan.  Jesus was the substitute for your sins and the sins of everyone who ever lived in the whole world.  He lived by the power of My Holy Spirit and He was raised from the dead by the power of My Holy Spirit. Then He sent My Holy Spirit into the world to live in My children and empower them with the same power that caused Him to minister deliverance to people and raise Him from the dead.
    The greatest day in the history of the world was the day when My Holy Spirit came into the earth and empowered My children with the same power that Jesus had.   His inheritance for you is My Holy Spirit living inside of you.  (Acts 1:4-8; Acts 2:1-4)  My Holy Spirit living inside of My children completed the mystery that I planned from the foundation of the world which is: CHRIST IN YOU, THE HOPE OF GLORY.  (Colossians 1:27) The fact that I would give My Holy Spirit to My son Jesus and My other children had to be hidden so that evil would not thwart My plan of sending the same power into people who gave the power to Jesus Christ which made Him the Christ, the Victorious One.  In receiving My power, My children can also overcome the works of the devil in the earth.  It was a happy day for the earth that I created to be the image of My heaven for My children, the day when My Holy Spirit came to live in people.  (John 14:21-28)
     Jesus warned that not everyone would receive My words and receive My Spirit to live in them.  He told about the different circumstances in which people find themselves and whether they will be able to receive My truth and digest it.  He told it in explicit terms when He told about the Sower and the ground on which the truth from the Holy Spirit would be sown after Jesus turned over His ministry to My Spirit.  He told what the difference in the grounds in people would be.  One person's ground would be hard and not even receive My words, the seeds falling on the path and birds come and eat them.  Another person's ground is rocky, without much soil, and the plants come up but there was not much soil so the sun comes and dries up the plants.  The ground of some other people are covered with thorny, demonic plants and when the seeds of My abundant life come to them, the seeds of the thorny bushes grow thorny plants and choke out the plants of My abundant life.  Then there is also the good soil which receives the seeds of My words and produces 100 times the fruit of My kingdom of love, others 60 times the fruit of My love, and others 30 times the fruit of My love. 
    That principle is still in effect.  Some of My children are ravenously hungry for My words and their loyalty is to Me because they have tried every other ineffective way to have peace and those ways have failed.  They come to Me and are able to say what Peter said, " Lord, where else could we go?  You are the only One who has the words of eternal life."  (John 6:68)
    I do not reject the people whose minds are hard, stony or thorny ground.   I wait patiently for them to try everything and see that all human wisdom and knowledge are weak and ineffective.  When they are ready to come to Me and try My ways, I am elated and I rejoice that the Prodigals have come home to Me for My power to overcome evil in their lives and make them into My love, after My image. 
    People who have hard grounds are that way because of the difficulties of life caused by the devil.  People who have rocky grounds are the same way, they have had hard lives with stones from satan, and they are afraid to try My ways.  People who have thorny minds are the ones who satan has used to further his kingdom in the earth and their lives are filled with his curses.  I am waiting to rescue all of them from destruction and death.  People who have good grounds must hear My personal words to them, become love and peace in the world and strive for the 100 percent return, knowing Me face to face, becoming mature and perfected into My image.  Most of My children with good ground in their minds start out with 30% blessings, then grow to 60% the more intimate they know Me, then 100% blessings of My kingdom because they know Me face to face, not merely by the hearing of the ears like Job. (Job 42:1-6)
     Paul said that his divine purpose was to know Me intimately, to personally become acquainted with My love, which casts away all fear, and to intimately know My power which overcomes all the evil works of the devil in life.  Make your aim the same and have the abundant life that I promised.  The good ground cannot be loyal to Me and also loyal to the devil's works.
     Seek Me with 100% dedication and you will receive 100% of My blessings because  you will not be double minded. 
     Your Father of Blessings 
        

No comments: