Wednesday, September 28, 2016

KINGDOM LIVING - SINS OBLITERATED

Dear One,
    In My Holy Spirit's message through Paul to the Gentiles, the unbelievers, they were told of the wonderful ministry of Jesus and what He accomplished, which was the forgiveness of sins.  Under the old covenant through Moses, all sins required retribution, sacrifices of many different kind according to the type of sin.  Under My new covenant of love, there is no requirement of payment for forgiveness of sins.  My Spirit said that through Jesus came forgiveness of all sins.(Acts 13:38-39)  Sins are obliterated, never existed in My mind, because of the shed blood of Jesus on the cross for the sins of the whole world.  The payment has been made.  The retribution has been paid.  There is no more need for payment for sins.  You are justified and pure before Me.
   Not only did Jesus die for the sins of the world, but He made it possible for all people to be justified, purified and made sinless before Me so that I do not see any sins of people.  I only see their need for My love.  If I were to see the sins of people, then I would make null and void the payment that Jesus made, which is death, resurrection and the sending into people who ask the same Spirit that raised Him from the dead. (Romans 8:11)  So when the same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead lives in you, you have all of the power of My Spirit to overcome the works of evil in the world which tempts you to sin and also can curse your life with the devil's works. You have the power and ability to refuse the temptations of the devil and cast his tempting demons into hell instead of obeying them and bringing curses into your life.   I do not see the sins and temptations because I do not look upon evil, so My forgiveness is full and complete, erasing sins. 
    But, in the world, your yielding to the devil's works is still a problem for you.  However, even through the problems are still in your life, I give you the Holy Spirit of solutions who can show you the way out of every trap set by the devil. He not only shows you the way out, He gives you the power to defeat the works of the devil. (I John 3:8)
    You must never forget that your life in the earth is filled with battles against the devil and his demons.  Your battles are never with people but they are with the demons who motivate people. (Ephesians 6:11-12) Your battles are never with Me, because I am working to solve your problems and constantly give you a life of love, peace and joy in the earth.  My Holy Spirit is My power source whom I gave to make you victorious over every evil and and troubling problem in the world.  Listen to His words in your thoughts and take His advice and you will live My kingdom life while in the world.  All problems have solutions and My Spirit will solve your problems and show you the way out of the problems.
     Your Loving, Saving Father
     

No comments: