Sunday, September 25, 2016

KINGDOM LIVING - TRUTH SERUM

Dear One,
    Spiritual freedom is different from worldly freedom in the way it is attained.  There is only one way to attain spiritual freedom from sin; sin being the works of the devil in your life caused by your yielding to his temptations.  Those works of evil are what give you problems in your life. I told My children the way to spiritual freedom and it is that you will know the truth and the truth will set you free. (John 8:31-32) 
    Every word that proceeded from the mouth of Jesus was truth, but the listeners at the time were unable to access the meaning of His truth because their minds were covered by a veil of unbelief from the devil, of which He so often taught.  That is why I sent My Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth, into the earth to live in you and My other children who invite Him to be your tutor, your counselor, your advocate, your healer, your miracle worker, your faith builder, your strengthener, your revealer of truth and on and on.  If you don't have My Holy Spirit inside of you to interpret to you the truths in the teachings of Jesus, then His words are merely theory, void of the power to free you from spiritual curses caused by the devil's intervention in your life.(John 14:14-18; John 16:13-15)  Jesus said that My Spirit would take what I tell Him and explain it to you.  My Holy Spirit's revelations are the only way to attain complete freedom from darkness and destruction.
    I said that the reason that Jesus was manifested in the earth was to destroy the works of the devil.  It's the same ministry that My Spirit does in you, destroys the works of the devil in your life and the lives of your family members.  (I John 3:8)  I said that He would reveal what things in the earth are of sin, which is the devil's family workings, and which things are of righteousness, which are the works that proceed from My family. Only My Spirit can reveal them to My children. (John 16:8-11)  My Spirit shows you how to judge or discern between the two, whether thoughts, attitudes and actions are from My family or from the family from hell. 
    Remember that without the knowledge of truth identifying the devil's works in the earth, people think that I am the father of evil. They do not know the truth that My Spirit taught through James, that only good gifts come from Me, that there is no shadow of turning in Me, no becoming good on one hand and evil on the other hand. (James 1:13-20)
     The ultimate way to glorify Me is by allowing My Spirit to teach My truths to you so that you will be able to avoid all works of evil, allowing My fruits of righteousness to grow in you until you can love everyone the way that I love you.  Jesus said that if His words abide in you, if they become alive and settle down in you by the revelation of My Spirit, that you will bear much fruit and then I will be glorified, and you will be My disciples. (John 15:12 and 17)  The only commandment that Jesus gave is that you love one another as I love you.  He said that if My children begin to love others as I love them, that I will be glorified.  
     You must not be concerned about religiously glorifying Me with your mouths.  That was necessary under My old dispensation of the law which came from My covenant with Abraham.  It was the only way to help My children keep their minds on Me.  My desire is that you bear the fruit of love and then people will see your love and they will glorify Me.  After all, the only commandment of the new dispensation of My Spirit is that you love one another as I love you.  When My words become flesh in you, then you love others as I love you.
    Truths relating to how to avoid evil and how to embrace My goodness all come from My Holy Spirit.  Those truths set you free. Whom the Son sets free is free, indeed!  My truths are the serum which inoculate you against the works of the devil by identifying them and giving you the power to destroy them.
    Go and love others as I love you.
    Your Freedom Loving Father

No comments: