Monday, March 2, 2020

BLAMING IS ACCUSING
My Dear Precious Child,
   In John's revelation he wrote about the Good News of My kingdom of God coming into the lives of people who choose My good over the devil's evil, My blessings over the devil's curses.  Some people have already inherited My kingdom of heaven while they live in the earth by being born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  John wrote that in My children's lives the ACCUSER of the brethren is cast out. (II Timothy 3:1-5; Revelation 12:10)  The devil was recognized as the evil accuser of people and is cast into the fiery furnace by My children who allow the Holy Spirit to do His ministry in the earth by casting the demons out of the earth and into the fiery furnace. (Matthew 13:36-42)
   From the beginning of time when the devil was ignorantly invited by Adam and Eve to enter into their lives on earth and bring his curses, the devil used accusations in the minds of the first people to feed LIES about Me into their thoughts. The devil also ACCUSED them of having done shameful things, being disobedient, being naked, and he caused them to be fearful of Me, ACCUSING Me of being a vindictive God who was just waiting to inflict punishment upon them.  Because their minds had been reprogrammed by the devil already to FEAR Me, whom Adam and Eve had previously only intimately known Me as being good, Adam and Eve believed his accusations about Me and about themselves after they gave authority in the earth to the devil and his demons. (Genesis 2 and Genesis 3)
   BLAME incorporates much more than just ACCUSATIONS in its meaning.  BLAME is also in the demonic family of GUILT, CONDEMNATION and UNWORTHINESS.  The devil uses those demons to control My children in their thoughts, lying to them about My character.  The devil tells them that I am Omnipotent in the earth, therefore I must be good and evil, cursing the lives of My children on one hand and then rewarding them on the other hand if they are not strictly obedient to Me.  All of the time the problem has been that religion has taught people the devil's lies about Me. 
   In your time, people still wallow in the quicksand of lies as taught to them by people who don't know Me.  The quicksand of lies continues to suck them into having hell in their lives on earth.  They only know lies about My character that someone else has taught them, usually in religion, going all the way back to the Garden of Eden when the devil lied about Me and My character in the thoughts of the first couple when the devil fed the demons of FEAR, ACCUSATION, SHAME, GUILT, CONDEMNATION, UNWORTHINESS and other demonic LIES into their minds. 
   Religious people are like Job, only knowing Me by the hearing of the ear from what someone else told them who is not even the least bit intimately acquainted with Me.  (Job 42:5-6)  They are all just like Job, cursed in every area of their lives, yet they continue to worship Me because they are FEARFUL not to.  Jesus warned you over and over not to become bound to religious and political leaders who speak lies about My character or you will inherit their woes in your life on earth.(Matthew 16:6; Mark 8:15; Mark 12:38; Luke 20:46-47)  If you listen to them, you will become like Adam, Eve and Job, cursed in every area of your life.
   Learn about demonic genes that are fed into your DNA cells by various ways, by your parents or the religious and political leaders, all who have learned the lies from the devil's deception to Adam and Eve. That is why your being born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit are so important, because you become a new person with all of the lies revealed because you have My new life within you, the tree of Life. I begin to reprogram your mind with the truth of My personality and character, revealing to you all of the lies from hell so that you can cast them out of your life and into the fiery pit.  The more you allow My Holy Spirit to personally teach you about My true character, the more you become intimately acquainted with Me and you will no longer believe false prophets and their lies about Me.
    You must allow all old religious programming to pass away and allow all of My Holy Spirit's programming of love in your mind to become new.  (I Peter 1:17; Philippians 4:7-8)
    Your Good Father of Only Good News

No comments: