Saturday, March 7, 2020

PUNISHMENT VERSUS FORGIVENESS
My Dear Precious Child,
   When My first two children were created they were created with My good and perfect DNA of having My loving character in their own character; Adam, having been created in My image and Eve having been extracted from him, also having My loving DNA character.  The devil had not entered into the world and into mankind at that point, so there was no sin.  The devil is the cause of all sins, mistakes, transgressions and iniquities.  When the devil won in his temptation of Adam and Eve, he sent his own children called demons into the world and into the DNA of Adam and Eve, as evidenced when they hid from Me as programmed by the demons of fear and shame after they first followed the temptation of the devil instead of heeding My instructions to them to refuse to listen to his temptations and certainly not to do his will or they would eventually die. 
   You learned by reading the history of Adam and Eve that the third demon to expose itself as being resident in them was the demon of blame in Adam because he blamed Eve for his disobedience when asked by Me if he had listened to the devil and allowed him into the earth to curse it.  Adam immediately accused Eve, blaming her for their disobedience, and Eve blamed the devil.   Accusing and blaming were the third demonic characteristics to be exposed as being part of Adam and Eve's fallen nature or character. 
    My next conversation with them included My listing of the punishment or consequences that would come upon them from the devil for their being part of his family of evil instead of their continuing to be in My family of love.  The punishments are called curses.  Because demonic characteristics were now in Adam and Eve's DNA, they would have to succumb to the devil's punishment, because his sinful nature is to punish his children in his relationship with them.  I informed Adam and Eve what the consequences were because they had left My family of love and joined in with the devil's family of evil.  Their inherited curses would cause devastation in every area of their lives.  Instead of rewarding his children with good things like I do, the devil tempts his children to do evil actions in the earth and then punishes his children as a consequence because he is the father of destruction and death.
    Unfortunately, the devil's punishments often come at the hands of his other children who were originally meant by Me to be My children who followed My Fatherly advice which leads to life instead of following the devil's fatherly advice which leads to destruction and death.  (John 8:44)
    Later, in My efforts to endeavor to teach descendants of Adam and Eve to recognize the temptations in their own thoughts that come from the devil, I gave to them ten commands which would identify to them which thoughts were from Me and which ones were from the devil.  (Romans 7:7-13)  From the beginning of the world Adam and his descendants went from hearing My words of guidance and being blessed to hearing the words of guidance of the devil and suffering his punishment when they obeyed him, all in the devil's effort to seek vengeance against Me for kicking him and his demons out of My heaven.  The devil avenges himself by punishing My children whom he has led astray by tempting them to do evil instead of doing the good that I encourage them to do. 
   Some of My original good characeristics remained in Adam's lineage by their having known both good and evil, but many of the devil's characteristics also remained in them, thus the battle between the flesh and the Spirit.  (Galatians 5:17)  When the Jewish people who had the laws which exposed evil temptations chose to obey My words of guidance I was able to bless them and reward them.  If they chose to obey the devil's tempting words of destruction, he punished them and cursed their lives. That is why I told them to choose blessings instead of curses, to choose good over evil. (Deuteronomy 28:1-2 and 15)
   Even the ten commandments that I gave to Adam's eventual descendants as a means for them to identify the devil's thoughts in their minds to do his evil actions, I hoped that they would do My will instead, but when the devil became head of the religious leaders he used the commandments to heap guilt, condemnation and punishment upon people if they broke any of the commandments. What I intended for good again became used for evil by the devil in an effort to punish people severely.  I warned against anyone committing adultery as a means of identifying the temptations to do evil so that My children would refuse evil temptations, but if they did commit adultery the devil used religious and political laws to punish the women who had committed adultery with death by stoning.  Sins increased because of how the devil used religious and political laws to condemn, punish and kill people. (Romans)  People began to condemn, punish and kill other people by requiring an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.   Sin abounded.
    My plan to save My creation was implemented through Jesus Christ.  Where sin abounded, My love and My grace for My creation abounded even more.  My Son Jesus healed all diseases caused by sins, cast out demons who caused mental illnesses and taught about My kingdom of heaven which was soon to come into the earth as My means of saving the world.  (Matthew 9:35)  Then He died for the sins of the whole world.
   As you know, My plan hidden in My mind from the foundation of the world was implemented in the earth and I came to earth to live inside of people who invite Me, making them members of My family again with the power of My Holy Spirit to forgive their sins and become empowered to have My kingdom of heaven present in their lives on earth. (Jeremiah 31:31-34; Hebrews 10:17) Forgiveness abounds in the earth in My children who choose My love in My kingdom of heaven instead of choosing the guilt, condemnation and punishment being present in the lives of people who choose doing the devil's will in the earth.
    My forgiveness, blessings and rewards flood into the lives of My children in the earth.  Punishment and curses still flood into the lives of the people who choose to continue to live in the pig pen of the devil's kingdom of hell while the live in the earth.  I gave people choices when I gave free will to them.  You have the choice between yielding to the devil's temptations or yielding to My words of guidance.  Choose My ways and live My heaven in you life on earth as well as when your body dies you will live with Me in My paradise. (Matthew 19:29)
    Your Father of Mercy and Forgiveness 

No comments: