Wednesday, March 18, 2020

FEAR HAS POWER

My Dear Precious Child,
   Fear only has the power to deceive you.  Fear can't operate in your world without humans to empower it and give it bodies to manifest its anxiety, its anger, its depression, its despair, its hopelessness, its mental images of defeat and failure and its expectation of punishment and death.  Fear expects the worse things to happen, which gives permission for them to occur because I gave to human being the ability to create by imaging new creations in their minds.  If you have images of destruction instead of good creations, then you give permission in your mind for the devil to create what you expect in your life.  That is why I said to cast down to hell destructive imaginations and everything that exalts itself against My images of good creativity, which are in My mind. (II Corinthians 10:5)
   Faith has the power to enrich your life in every good thing and it operates in your life by empowering you to give it a body to manifest its good thoughts, good attitudes, good words spoken and good actions done.  Faith expects only good things to happen, which gives Me permission to bring them into reality in your life because I gave to humans the ability to create by first imaging good things which lead to success, prosperity, an abundance of love, an abundance of peace and an abundance of joy.  Because My children of faith expect good things to happen in their lives, they empower My Holy Spirit to produce good things because the door is always open in their lives for good things to flood in.   That is why I said that faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not yet seen as reality in their lives.  When your mental images are of good things occurring in your life, then you have allowed Me to design them for you and My Holy Spirit instructs His angels to bring them into your life. (Hebrews 11:1)  Without faith dwelling in the spirits of My children, it's impossible for My Fatherly nature of generosity to be gratified by blessing you abundantly. (Hebrews 11:6)  Without your having the knowledge that I exist and that I want to generously reward you for being My child by your seeking to know Me and My righteousness, it is impossible for Me to flood your life with My Fatherly kindness.  
    Fear is a demon which blocks faith by forming a barrier of unbelief in My ability to make gold out of garbage. blessings out of destruction and righteousness out of sinful acts.  Faith believes that I, as your Loving Father, can do everything and it removes all barriers of unbelief from your mind.   
    Fear is very often comfortable to the unbeliever because in the end he feels that he was right about his imaginations of destruction and failure occurring in his life.  In other words, the fearful unbeliever glories in the destructive demonic outcomes that he visualized when they become reality because he thinks that he was right all along to only expect garbage to flood into his life.  That mindset is from the mind of the devil and fed into the thoughts of people who have no hope, people who don't know Me.  My love and my mercy are forever poured onto the lives of unbelievers because they have no acquaintance with Me and with My goodness.  Jesus Christ died for their unbelief, knowing that fear it is a demon which was sent into their minds by parental heritage called generational curses. 
   The gift of faith is from Me and it allows Me the pleasure of opening the windows of heaven to show My Fatherly love for My children.  I said that when you bring tithes of praise into the storehouse that I would open the windows of heaven and pour blessings upon you, so much so that there will not be room enough for you to receive them.(Malachi 3:10)
   Fear is from the devil and it allows him to open the windows of hell and curse the lives of people.  (II Timothy 1:7)
   Faith opens the gates of your life to My blessings and rewards, which cause an abundance of love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness and mercy to come into your life in endless supplies. (Matthew 15:28)
   Fear opens the gates of your life to the devil's destruction and death because his supplies to your life are curses to your life spiritually, emotionally, physically and mentally. (Romans 8:15)
   Only allow My faith to place good images in your mind of things expected. (I John 5:4)
   Remember My promise to you:  It is My good pleasure to give you My kingdom with all of its blessings and rewards.   (Luke 12:32)
  Your Love Father 

No comments: