Monday, March 16, 2020

FEAR CAUSES DEPRESSION

My Dear Precious Child,
    The demon of fear has many children, one of which is depression.  Since fear is one of the devil's gifts to you, it immobilizes your mental faculties, your bodily functions and your spiritual connection to Me, so of course it affects your emotional well being, also.  Fear is the devil's counterfeit to faith because it gifts to your thoughts the expectation of bad things happening, even placing in your thoughts demonic visions of destruction, catastrophe and loss of everything good.  Fear even feeds into your mind the eventual reward from the devil, which is death and the expectation of eternal punishment.(Hebrews 2:14-15)
    Faith in Me, which is trusting in Me and My family of heaven to bring everything good into your life, is infinitely more powerful than the devil's power of fear.  I  can overcome the devil's thoughts of fear in your mind with My Holy Spirit's power, My love and My gift of a sound mind, as promised in My Instruction Book.  (II Timothy 1:7)  The key to success in life depends upon which spiritual family you choose to believe, either the devil's family of fear and destruction or My family of faith and blessings. 
   Very often when people around you have chosen fear as their emotional motivation, any fear thoughts resident in your mind are energized by the fear which accompanies another person's speech.  In that scenario your faith goes out the window unless you are well established in My love for you and My ability to defeat all of the devil's doom and gloom thoughts that he has used throughout history to destroy and kill My children. 
   You have My family's constitution and bylaws which are My words to you through Jesus Christ which establish My supreme power over evil.  Plus, you have the power of  My Holy Spirit who raised Jesus from death in hell and catapulted Him back into the earth where he was witnessed by thousands of people and taught about My family which is My kingdom of heaven which He sent into your life when you were born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit. (Proverbs 3:25; Psalm 27:1)
    Before Jesus Christ left the earth and sent His power source of the Holy Spirit to live in you, He told you not to be consumed by fear and a troubled mind.  He said that He was giving to you a gift of peace which is found in your trusting in Me.  He said it is not a faith that the world gives to you because the world can't give peace because the world is controlled by evil.  My peace that passes understanding and logic is given to you even when the devil is persecuting your mind with fear thoughts. (Philippians 4:7) I can replace that fear with faith in Me and faith's brother which is peace if you will merely declare your trust in Me to the demonic kingdom that rules the world. (John 14:27)
    Your declaration of faith and trust in Me is not a one time occurrence when you accept Jesus Christ's ministry of forgiveness of your sins.  Every time fear attacks your mind you must declare your confidence and trust in Me so that the demon of fear will hear your confession of faith and have to leave your mind. 
    Fear immobilizes every part of you, spirit, soul and body.  Faith and trust in Me allows you to soar like an eagle over the inferior elements in the world, including the demons of fear and depression. 
    Choose to speak your faith and confidence in Me.  When you do, you will place the demons of fear under your feet by your casting them into the fiery furnace.  They have to go because when you speak by the power of My Holy Spirit inside of you, you speak for Me. The demonic spirits of fear know My power and they tremble at the mention of My name.  They have to leave you when you command them.  They have no choice because they know you have chosen My ways instead of the devil's ways.
    Your Father of Love, Power and a Sound Mind 

No comments: