Saturday, March 14, 2020

WORD POWER

My Dear Precious Child,
   All words have power with other people, the power to build up a person or the power to tear down a person.  My spoken words in intercessory prayers in My Holy Spirit's prayer language have the power to build up My kingdom of God in people and in the earth and the power to tear down the devil's kingdom of hell that has been assigned to the heads of nations by the devil, including your own. 
   I told Jeremiah that I had put My words in his mouth, words that had the power to build up good in the spiritual dimension around his nation which would bring good things into his world and also that some of My words would tear down the demonic kingdoms in the spiritual dimension that influenced his nation.  I said My words would pluck up and break down, destroy and overthrow the evil demonic kingdoms; plus I would build up and plant My blessings and rewards in his nation.  (Jeremiah 1:4-10)
    I had already told Jeremiah that I had called him to speak for Me by being a prophet, a prophet being a person who speaks My words to people and to the spiritual components in the spiritual dimensions that surround the earth, both good and evil. (Jeremiah 1:4-8)  I told Jeremiah not to be afraid, that being a necessary instruction because the devil always comes to rob the world of My words in order for him to further his will in the earth of annihilating it completely, the world that I created for My children whom I created in My own image.  I knew that if Jeremiah yielded to the fear that is a demonic generational gene in all of humanity that he would be intimidated and refuse to speak My words of power in the earth.
    I had to enforce to Jeremiah that I watch over My words to perform them, so I  showed him in a vision an almond branch. (Jeremiah 1:11-16)  The almond tree is the first to blossom in the springtime, as if it had never had a winter sleep.   I also showed him another vision in which he saw a boiling pot which faced away from the north. I told him that his nation would be invaded by kingdoms from the north but that judgment would come upon them because of their wickedness. 
   The lesson for My children under the New Covenant of the Holy Spirit is that certainly I still watch over My words to perform them, just like I promised Jeremiah. The intercessory prayers that you pray in My Holy Spirit are in the same category of words that I used to create the world in the beginning.  The only difference is that now I speak them through your mouth in My spiritual language of heaven.  Because I gave dominion over the earth to people, My creative words to create solutions to problems, tear down demonic curses and answer the prayers of My children of promise must be spoken from My Holy Spirit through the mouths of My children in spiritual tongues.  A part of My New Covenant is that I will speak My words in the hearts of My children as well as through their mouths in the spiritual language of My heaven, called other tongues. (Acts 2:1-4; 2:17-18; Joel 3:1-5; Acts 1:1-8)
    Through one of My New Covenant prophets I said that you must not battle against people but that your battles must always be with the demons in the demonic spiritual dimension around the earth. (Ephesians 6:18) In that advice I spoke the same truth that I said to Jeremiah.  I said that you should pray for what you need on every occasion in the Holy Spirit and for you to never get tired of staying awake to pray for everyone.  In My description of your battle gear I said for you to enter intercessory prayers with the same truth that I spoke to Jeremiah, the truth that it is through My words spoken in prayers by you that I engage in spiritual battles to tear down and destroy demonic stongholds in your life, and you allow Me to build up My kingdom of heaven in your life on earth.  Without those truths emblazoned in your mind you would have no breastplate to protect your heart when the devil comes to tell you that you have no power over him. You must also be at peace with everyone when you pray, according to Jesus Christ's instructions about leaving your prayer closet if you remember that someone has something against you, that you make peace with that person and then resume your prayers. (Ephesians 6: 15; Matthew 5:21-26) When you have the mind of Christ, then you have a mind saved by Jesus Christ with the truth of your enemy being the devil and his demons. (Ephesians 6:17)  Make sure you are established in the gift of faith so that you can put out the devil's arrows he sends to accuse you, shame you and send fear into your mind. (Ephesians 6:16)  You cannot win in the battles with the devil in intercessory prayers if you are not established in My complete armor.
   I told Jeremiah to gird up the loins of his mind, the same truth that I gave to the new covenant prophet Peter when he wrote for you to gird up the loins of your mind until you have the full revelation of the gospel of Jesus Christ. (Jeremiah 1:17; I Peter 1:13)  My promise to Jeremiah was that I would make him an iron pillar, a fortified city, a tower of strength against evil spiritual kings, the same that I promised to you in Ephesians, that you would prevail against all of the devil's demonic kingdoms from hell.  I said that even when they fight against you that they will not prevail because I am with you to deliver you.  
   When you are established in My peace, My truth, My faith and My salvation, then you have already won the battles.  Praying in My Holy Spirit results in your allowing Me to send into the fiery furnace the dark powers from hell who harass and rob you.   The fiery furnace was not created for people.  It was created for the devil and his demons.  (Matthew 13:36-42)
    My instructions to Jeremiah and My instructions to My children of promise through Paul and Peter are the same instructions, that you are to battle with My Holy Spirit's words against demonic powers instead of battling with people.  When you do, you win every battle and the entire war.
    Don't hand your world over to the devil by fear and unbelief in the power of My Words spoken through your mouth in spiritual tongues.  The worldwide pandemic facing humanity today can easily be changed from a curse to blessings if My Holy Spirit baptized children will intercede in the Holy Spirit until the battles are won and the war is won.  It's the only way. Remember that I battle along with you until the war is won.
    Your Father of Victory Over All Evil

No comments: