Monday, March 23, 2020

DANCING INSTEAD OF MOURNING

My Dear Precious Child,
   My ability to turn your mourning into dancing for you and My ability to take off your sackcloth of curses and instead clothe you with gladness is always present in your world because Jesus Christ has already died for the sins of the whole world. (Psalm 30:10-12) The attitudes that bring mourning and sackcloth into your lives are revealed as judging, blaming, fear, domination, name calling, division, discord, pride, oppression of the poor and disadvantaged, plus killing, adultery and other of the devil's attitudes which have become the attitudes of people. When those attitudes are rampant in your country and in your world, those are signs that you have left Me and My commission to disperse love and peace in your world and instead you and your earthly governments have joined with the devil's attitudes which give him permission to flood the earth with his curses of sickness, disease, lack of basic needs and mourning instead of dancing and joy, which I send. 
   It only takes returning to My attitudes of loving, caring, sharing, giving, hoping, kindness, goodness and graciousness for circumstances to change from bad to good which cause My own actions of love to again flood your earth through My mercy.  The Bible, your historical record book about the struggles of humanity, clearly shows over and over and over again that when My children in pride and arrogance begin to treat suffering people in the earth with disdain and rejection, it gives permission for the devil to open the doors of hell and flood the earth with his curses.  I do not participate in the devastation. (Psalm 30:6) Instead, I send people who know Me to command people and their governments to correct their thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions, and to turn from their prideful, judgmental attitudes which come from hell and return to Me and My thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions from My kingdom of Love. (II Chronicles 7:14)
    Your situation in the earth is no different than every parent and his child.  When a child leaves the home of his or her parents and fraternizes with uncouth, corrupt people, then the parent cannot pour family blessings upon the life of the rebellious child because the child has left the family and its multitude of blessings.  Instead of good things happening to the child, the corrupt people bring devastation into the life of the child.  But if the child returns to his family after he or she realizes that the corrupt life in which he or she so willingly engaged was detrimental to his or her happiness, if the child returns to his forgiving family the child is greeted with family blessings and rewards.  (Luke 15:11-24) My relationship with My children is the same. 
    When My children stop fraternizing with the demons who cause them to display the character of the devil instead of displaying My loving, kind, good character actions toward the least fortunate people of the world and they instead return to Me, then I am always forgiving and return the blessings of My kingdom to them.  I said what you do to the least fortunate of people, you do to Me.  (Matthew 25:40-46)
    Learn from the history books about man's past mistakes and do not fall for the same tricks that the devil has always used of filling people with pride, anger, hatred, domination, exclusion, racism, self promotion, self centeredness and judging the least fortunate people.  Your world is suffering right now from the devil's pandemic curse, all granted by his demons being given permission by My own children to flood the earth with a curse by their own treatment of the least fortunate people for whom I came to earth to save, the people who were already cursed by the devil.  My own children added to their own curses by rejecting the least fortunate people and refusing to share My bounty with them.  The eyes of My own children have been blinded to the misery of the least fortunate people and have even added to their misery, all in answer to the devil's programming of their minds.  All the time My Instruction Book included My instructions to do the opposite, to relieve the least fortunate of their misery instead of adding to it. Jesus Christ died for the sins of omission to provide rescue and support for the least fortunate people from the many governments of the world.  The spirit of the anti-Christ demons tempted them to omit to provide rescue and support for the least fortunate people of the world.  When they return to giving kind treatment to the least fortunate people, then I am able to restore my blessings to your earth. 
    There is hope.  When everyone is in the same boat of living in a world filled with the devil's curses, then the prideful will either be humbled and become kind to the least fortunate people and as a result be able to inherit My blessings, or they will increase in their greed and judgment of others and be judged by the devil with his destruction and death.
    Choose My life.  It's always available to you by your extending life and love to other people.  When you do, then your mourning is turned to dancing.
    Your Father of Life and Love 

No comments: