Sunday, March 1, 2020

GENESIS, GENETICS, and GENERATIONAL GENES
My Dear Precious Child,
   The generational curses that plague every family on earth began in the Garden of Eden when Adam listened to the devil's temptations to disobey My instructions and allowed the devil to become lord of the earth, flooding it with his demons which are at the origin of family generational curses.  The demons programmed the genes of humans with destructive genes which are passed down from generation to generation, cursing their lives with destructive thoughts, attitudes, spoken words and actions taken in the earth.  In other words, the people are programmed to do the will of the devil in the earth instead of doing My good will.  My good programming that I placed in the mind of the first man which was intended to be passed down from generation to generation took an inferior position to the devil's programming.  Knowing evil thoughts, along with My original good thoughts, are known as the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. (Genesis 2:15-17)
    Every family is programmed with good genes and evil genes in varying degrees, according to which demons became more powerful throughout the generations in their families.  My will to do good is still programmed in them, but the tendency to yield to My good thoughts to do My will in the earth ebbs and flows in the minds of people with each generation.  It all depends upon which demonic temptations are obeyed and which of My instructions to do good are obeyed in each generation.
    After Adam allowed demons to enter into the earth, he and Eve began to display the devil's personal characteristics immediately. They experienced SHAME when they hid their nakedness by covering themselves with leaves.(Genesis 3:7)  Then FEAR was displayed as new demonic programming in their minds by their actions of hiding from Me when I called to them for our communion together.(Genesis 3:8-10)  There was no fear or shame in Adam and Eve before they began fraternizing with the devil, allowing him and his demonic angels to overtake the earth that I had created for humans and program them with his characteristics.  Before the demons were given free rein in the earth by Adam and Eve, there was only love and peace in the earth. After the devil became lord of the earth through the first two people, the devil's programming became part of the genes in the DNA of people with the intention of the devil to destroy what I had created to be good. Before the devil entered the earth, I said that everything I created was good, even the first man.
    The next demonic programming that were displayed in Adam were IRRESPONSIBILITY and BLAME that he had inherited from the devil, so he blamed Eve for the disobedience instead of taking the responsibility upon himself. (Genesis 3:12) Eve was not taken out of Adam and became a living person when I told Adam not to eat of the tree. (Genesis 2:15-23)  Eve chimed in with the same IRRESPONSIBILITY and told Me that the serpent made her do it, BLAMING the devil. (Genesis 3:13)  Those two negative genes also became part of Adam and Eve's genetic composition of all humans which would be passed down to future generations, even into your own earthly family with men blaming women for their problems and women blaming other people.
    When I revealed to Adam and Eve what destructive and monumental decision they had made in yielding to the temptation of the devil, I told Eve that because she allowed demonic curses to come into her life that she would have pain in childbirth and in childbearing that would be passed down in future generations; yet, the devil would program women with the DESIRE for a husband anyway, with the belief that he would be her prince charming, the answer to all of her happiness in life. (Genesis 3:16.)  I said that, in return, the devil would curse both of their lives with her husband RULING over her instead of ruling his own emotions and negative thoughts which come into his mind.(Genesis 3:16)  In other words, women would not take responsibility for their own lives but would hand it over to their husbands, cursing every generation. 
    Those curses are prevalent in the earth in your time because every women desires a man to complete her life and every mother, sister and friend is not happy until they get the women in their lives married, even if it's to a man who will rule her with a strong, angry arm. That is a strong demonic gene, a curse of destruction that plagues people in the earth and humanity while the devil is still lord of the earth. (John 8:44)  Because of that curse of desiring a man to take care of them, to be their savior, some women willingly submit themselves to injurious physical and mental domination and allow the men in their lives to abuse their children in horrible ways.  That is the demonic programming that entered into Eve in the Garden of Eden when Adam and Eve submitted to the devil's DNA genetic programming, which was opposite to My good DNA genetic programming of them. The demons of DOMINATION and SUBMISSION are curses in the DNA programming of men and women that still curse the lives of people in your day.  
    Adam's curse that the devil programmed into his DNA genes is that the devil would curse men in their efforts to provide for their families.  They would toil with sorrow in their chosen professions and occupations, Adam having left aside My constant heavenly provisions for him that he enjoyed before he and Eve allowed the devil to be lord of the earth and control it through his programming the genes of Adam and Eve with destruction and death in their thoughts, attitudes. speech and actions.
   Rejoice, My child, hidden within My mind was the way to eventually rid the earth of the devil and his demons and their demonic programming of people, a plan that I hid even from the angels.  My plan that was so gloriously instituted was that I would come into the earth in a human body, die for the sins of all people, the sins that go all the way back to the demonic programming of Adam and Eve at the beginning of the world.  I planned that His name would be Jesus and He would go to hell as payment for the devil's sins, be raised from the dead by the power of My Holy Spirit.  My salvation would include that Jesus would send His source of power, My Holy Spirit, to live inside of people who desire to be free from the devil and his generational curses.  Because of My Holy Spirit becoming Lord of their lives, those people would enjoy My Kingdom of God in their lives in the earth and My Holy Spirit would be Lord of the earth, reprogramming the minds of people who submit themselves to Me.  My born of the Spirit and baptized in the Holy Spirit children who hear My voice and heed My instructions enjoy My salvation from the devil's curses and DNA programming because they allow My Spirit to be the Lord in their lives on earth and in heaven because He is the Tree of Life. (I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17-18)
   Salvation from the devil's curses and DNA genetic programming has come to the earth through the ministry of Jesus Christ and the ministry of the Holy Spirit. My children who are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit enjoy the multitude of blessings and rewards of My kingdom of God both in their lives on earth and in the world to come. (Mark 10:29-30; Luke 18:29-30) 
   Your Good and Loving Father

No comments: